Gone Too Soon Rusty, We Will Always Love And Miss You Terribly!

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
I'm so sorry for your loss. Rusty will live forever in your heart. It may seem very childlike for me to say this, but you will see him again. He'll always be there for you like the loyal friend that waits for you when you come home. Bless you and your family for giving him some a loving home. Do not question yourselves, you did what you thought was best for this little guy. Rusty will always love you. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story.

brcjzl

Jul 7, 2011
Canfield, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Liam, (Bailey RIP 05/22/2011)
I'm sorry for your loss. You did what you though was best. I wish we had been advised to get soft pallete surgery for our bulldog. We lost Bailey this May because he overheated. He was just shy of six years old.

RIP 06/2005 - 05/2011

_MG_1519.jpg

OP
Rusty

Rusty

Aug 27, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rusty
mssyou-032.jpg

It's been 1 month Rusty, and it feels like it's been a year without you.
It's strange when you're not around. We all miss you, especially mommy.
Mommy gives you a big kiss!

BillyL

Aug 8, 2011
Gadsden, Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
There are no words that be expressed at this time for all of you and I know somewhat how you feel. I have almost lost my dog Buster two times and the days ahead, I just may be going through what you feel. Just wanted to let you know that all of us will be praying for you and please let us know what you find out as to what really happen

OP
Rusty

Rusty

Aug 27, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rusty
Billy, thank you for your kind words, I have anger inside right now... but when I do find out exactly,
I will let everyone know...
This whole bad experience was not needed at all...
Also, Billy let me know what happened to your Bully that you say you almost lost Buster?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i just want to say how sorry i am for this loss. im sure there is anger as i would be to but rusty is always with you no matter what. many hugs from me and sarah. i hope buster will be ok.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
it is good for you to vent.. I am so very very sorry for your loss. I believe that anger is a gift at times to help us with our grief..I hope that each day gets easier for you..and people who say things about dogs or animals.. they are the ones that don't get to experience the love and Joy that Rusty brought you so it is their loss. Try to focus your energy on the good that comes out of this.. you have a lot of people here that are reaching out and really feel for you.. Focus on that and try to let the other stuff go slowly. RIP Rusty.. and big hugs to you, I can only imagine your pain.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beautiful boy Rusty is.... always remember how much he loved you and all the happy times he brought to you and your family!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.