Losing the Sunshine of my life

Bulldog mom

May 1, 2010
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Crumpet
Crumpet was my best friend and its only been a few days. . .I miss her so much. Please watch my memorial video.

dozersmom

Jun 19, 2010
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel /- Dozer RIP
Hello,
I am so so sorry for your loss. We also Lost our bully this year, it is Def. one of the hardest things i think we have ever been thru... We will be praying for you. and i think your video is just absolutely beautiful .. Much love there..

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Bulldog Mom, I am so sorry for your loss. I can tell Crumpet was truely loved :heart::heart::heart: That video is so very beautifully done. Love the cupcake part, a tear and a giggle at the same time. I also love it when you try to get her to play with the green toy and she is just like "what?" lol She is so beautiful.

This video was so very sweet. A must watch for all. Bless you and your family right now, I know your pain is very high right now. :heart:RIP Crumpet:heart:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I am so sorry for what you are going thru. She is an adorable pup and the video is a great tribute to her memory.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Beautiful and fun tribute to a wonderful friend and a wonderful life. I just lost my first bulldog, Bentley, last month. I know what you're going through and it will get better. The pain will becomes less and less but the beautiful memories, love, friendship and fun will remain forever. RIP Crumpet...heaven is definitely a little brighter with you in it.

OP
Bulldog mom

Bulldog mom

May 1, 2010
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Crumpet
Thank you for the comments. I deffinetly miss having her around the house. I went grocery shopping the other day and started crying when I paseed the pet isle. Everytime we would get groceries we would bring her back treats. She would see us walk in with the grocery bags and start wiggling her little stubby tail.

W

WrinkledJowels

I can't imagine how hard it was to make that video. I've been trying not to look at the pictures of Maggie that I do have on my phone--computer--etc. I'm sure it gets better--and just imagine the wonderful life that he's had with you--and how much better everyday was for Crumpet because of you being part of it!

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
Hi,

I am so sorry for losing your best friend.
For Crumpet I have enclosed a beautifull song from U2.
R.I.P. Crumpet

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
I'm soo sorry for your loss bulldog mom! May Crumpet Rest in Peace! My prayers are with you. I can't even imagine how hard it must be. :(

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.