Goodbye is so hard

abigail01

Mar 13, 2011
We lost our Abby in January. She was 8 1/2 years old. Wish I could tell you it gets easier. But know that she was greated by alot of bully friends at the Rainbow Bridge.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Hope this helps a friend gave me this when I lost my first Bully, MISS ME BUT LET ME GO When I come to the end of the road and the sun has set for me, I want no rites in a gloom filled room Why cry for a soul set free. Miss me alittle -But not to long, And not with your head bowed low Remember the love that we once shared. Miss me alittle- But let me go, For this is a journey that we all must take and each must go alone, Its all a part of the Masters plan A step on the road to home. When you are lonely and sick at heart, Go to the friends we know and bury your sorrows in doing good deeds. Miss me- But dont let Me go.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
:*( I am so so sorry that your family is going through this. All the things you shared, all the love. I just want to give you a big hug and let you cry on my shoulders. So sorry...

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So so sorry for your loss. I feel your pain, we lost our Orion who was near 13 on 1/31/11 and our hearts still break for him. But our tears are now filled with more smiles as time has passed for all the joy and love he brought to our lives over the years. Know that your Tinkerbell has many many four legged friends over at Rainbow Bridge.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I am so sorry to hear this .... but she showed you how to love and you showed her how it was to be loved. Never forget that. It was your gift to each other and one day you will meet again. There is nothing stronger than a Bullys love.

MichelleK

Feb 11, 2011
So sorry to hear about your loss, what a touching tribute- you can tell how much you loved her. I lost my 11 year old bully Higgins on the 30 January- also expected as he had cancer but still a massive shock when it happened. The fact that more than 3 months has passed doesn't change that I miss him a lot every day ,but I can now smile through the tears thinking of all the crazy things he used to do........and hope you will smile through your tears shortly too. There is no doubt many of our bullies together at Rainbow bridge waiting to be reunited one day.
Strength:heart:

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Oh my goodness, I am so sorry! You were a great family to her and she had the best care in the world. My thoughts are with you :heart:

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I am so very sorry for your loss. I can tell you were a great mommy to her.. it is evident you gave her a wonderful life, I can only imagine your pain. Bless you! :hug:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm so sorry..I..like a lot of us here..have all loved and loss special critters in our lives. It NEVER gets easier to lose them..just makes loving the ones that follow THAT much more special. In time you will remember the love they gave in smiles..not tears. Until then..know you are supported and we understand. Peace and :hug:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online