Diesel, You lit up our lives

karina

Feb 3, 2010
In Memory Of Our Loving Diesel

You will be always in our hearts forever. There is not a day that goes by that we don't think of all the good times we had together! Just last night Taylor made me laugh at the time you were caught break dancing on my living room rug! Yet at the expression on my face you just looked at me innocently with pure love.

You left us too soon and for that I will not understand why that had to be. You proudly took care of my special needs son with patience and ease teaching him how to play with you, protecting him with your love.

We miss you oh so much, you are in our hearts to stay forever.

May you rest in a peaceful place in Heaven.

Your Master,
Karina

Attachments

• 100_0748.jpg
    100_0748.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 146

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:*( Condolences to you and your family. Please find comfort in knowing that he lived a happy life.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
So, so sorry - they are so hard to lose! RIP Diesel, heaven is brighter with you in it!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh Karina..I am new here and went back and read about your loss of diesel..I am so sorry for your loss. I will remember your story and learn from it.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
So sorry for your loss. Run free, Diesel. :heart:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
So very sorry for your loss! Bullies hold a special place in our lives and hearts :heart:

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
The love we share with our fur babies is like no other and it seems not fair that they leave us all to soon. I am so sorry for your loss ,my love and prayers go out to your family:heart:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.