Sweet Bella

berlin78

Jun 23, 2017
WA State
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie & Chloe (Bella RIP 2019)
I know I don't post here much, but I do come here often to read your posts and get help. We had to say goodbye to our sweet sweet 11 year old Bella on Friday and it is the hardest thing I've ever gone through. We are slogging through the days and I haven't been able to talk about it yet with anyone other than my husband. It destroys us. I know many of you have been through this, and I feel for all of you as I now understand the connection and the loss that this is. Anyway, thank you all for the threads that have helped me through the years. I appreciate anyone who loves a bulldog and cares for him or her as I know you all do.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh no!! Sorry incredibly sorry for the loss of your sweet girl!! I know the heart break and can tell you, I was terrified to leave my house for a full week and speaking of it torn me apart for quite awhile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
So sorry to hear about your loss. We think of you.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=17281]berlin78[/MENTION] Oh I am so very, very sorry for the loss of your sweet Bella!! I wish that I had better words of comfort for you. I hope it helps, even a little bit, for you to know that there are SO MANY of us here that are praying for you and your family. Peace my friend!

Sue and Joey

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, IT IS HARD, SO HARD TO LOOSE ONE OF OUR FUR BABIES. YOU WILL SEE BELLA ONE DAY AGAIN NEVER TO PART. LOVE AND PRAYERS TO YOU.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
So sorry for your loss...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So terribly sorry for your loss of Bella. Many of us know what you are feeling, and it is very hard to deal with.Try to get through,being grateful for all the love and happy times with her.:love:

marta5

Nov 28, 2019
Country
EspaƃĀ±a
Bulldog(s) Names
sasha
So sorry for Bella an her family. I know what you are feeling. :(

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
I am so so sorry for your loss of Bella. Like many here have already said, it is so very hard and also how hard it is to even speak of.
Please know we are all praying for you and your family. You are in our thoughts. :angelheart:

Bella Bulldog

Dec 9, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Iā€™m so incredibly sorry for the loss of your sweet bella. I know exactly how you feel, 4 weeks ago my baby boy Rocky (a pitbull) passed away from a heart attack and it was the worst pain iā€™ve ever experienced I canā€™t tell you how many countless days I spent crying. Just know sheā€™s in puppy heaven right now over the rainbow bridge running around free of pain. Iā€™m sure she misses you guys too but one day we will all see our beloved pets who have passed away. Praying for you and your family.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online