Thank you SO MUCH!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
OMG.... I never expected this beautiful "Duke" stone from EBN members. This is so beautiful I'm speechless (which as you all know rare!) I just want to say to ALL, thank you! Thank you to such a kind hearted bully group. I'm so glad I fell on this site back when. You guys are DA BEST!!

BTW this beautiful stone is so my style. This portrait of Duke is perfect. The eyes speaks.

XOXOX

4a20cd35e863e7ccfdc6bc7078070aa6.jpg
f0ff4895e6aea5d013a3060ccd1f26db.jpg
324d68f7df626d562d32c1d23a50fd9c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
You received that fast!! It really does capture him well.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
What a lovely stone and great pictures of Duke's siblings investigating it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Enjoy.... as well stated by Chip... Duke needs to be in your garden.

It is gorgeous and I agree, she totally captured his eyes.

XO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Awe..... it is beautiful!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Yes she got the eyes bang on. [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] is right, Duke had a thing about the garden. Either ramming into the fence or jumping in it just to get to the zucchiniā€™s. He was my zucchini ā€œhogger.ā€ Why I gave up fixing or replacing the fence. Right now our mornings are frosted so will put the stone out in the spring. Donā€™t want to crack it. Whatā€™s really odd is that I did a couple stepping stone too many years ago. I also do stain glass so when I open the box it was the ā€œperfectā€ gift. Love it! I was having a horrible morning. Went to pick up my 30lbs of basil, got home, started in my other kitchen for the business, all the basil was black as they froze from traveling. Went back to the pickup place demanding my $600 back n was so pis*ed off. Then I see this big box on the porch sitting there. Iā€™m there trying to remember what did I ordered n I forgot. I was sure I didnā€™t order anything. Dragged it in, Nyala n Jake was all over the box while I was trying to open it. There went my moody morning when I saw my little guyā€™s face. Had a few tears but with a smile. I know Duke was a bit special as he was simply the clown of EBN. The things he did was just odd. I miss all his ā€œquirkinessesā€. Man he kept me on my toes. Soooooo......

Again thank you!! Much appreciated. :heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes she got the eyes bang on. [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] is right, Duke had a thing about the garden. Either ramming into the fence or jumping in it just to get to the zucchiniā€™s. He was my zucchini ā€œhogger.ā€ Why I gave up fixing or replacing the fence. Right now our mornings are frosted so will put the stone out in the spring. Donā€™t want to crack it. Whatā€™s really odd is that I did a couple stepping stone too many years ago. I also do stain glass so when I open the box it was the ā€œperfectā€ gift. Love it! I was having a horrible morning. Went to pick up my 30lbs of basil, got home, started in my other kitchen for the business, all the basil was black as they froze from traveling. Went back to the pickup place demanding my $600 back n was so pis*ed off. Then I see this big box on the porch sitting there. Iā€™m there trying to remember what did I ordered n I forgot. I was sure I didnā€™t order anything. Dragged it in, Nyala n Jake was all over the box while I was trying to open it. There went my moody morning when I saw my little guyā€™s face. Had a few tears but with a smile. I know Duke was a bit special as he was simply the clown of EBN. The things he did was just odd. I miss all his ā€œquirkinessesā€. Man he kept me on my toes. Soooooo......

Again thank you!! Much appreciated. :heart:

[emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
It turned out beautiful... and you are SO welcome!!! :heart:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online