Thread: Celebrate Life

Doggie Boutique Owner MissWaddles13's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pork Chop
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Celebrate Life

I received a lovely card from her forever Bullytines date Teddy B and his family. Its the right thing to do place the card next to her . Shes gone but not forgotten

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes helsonwheels, 2BullyMama liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Celebrate Life

Quote Originally Posted by MissWaddles13 View Post

I received a lovely card from her forever Bullytines date Teddy B and his family. It’s the right thing to do place the card next to her . She’s gone but not forgotten
    Very thoughtful and so true, they are never forgotten. I was supposed to scatter Duke’s ashes with Nyala but decided to bring him back home with me when I leave here within 2 years. Will be buying a little acreage and I want to do a little section on the land for my little quirky Duke and the ones that will sadly follow. Like you, I want to bring him home and not leave him behind.

4. Likes MissWaddles13 liked this post
    Doggie Boutique Owner MissWaddles13's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pork Chop
    Likes (Received)

Default Celebrate Life

Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    Very thoughtful and so true, they are never forgotten. I was supposed to scatter Dukes ashes with Nyala but decided to bring him back home with me when I leave here within 2 years. Will be buying a little acreage and I want to do a little section on the land for my little quirky Duke and the ones that will sadly follow. Like you, I want to bring him home and not leave him behind.
    Our babies will always be in our hearts. I miss her so much . My heart still aches for her. I thought about spreading her ashes at her favorite places. I would love a necklace with her ashes in it. Bring them home where they belong brings comfort and not leaving them behind.

6. Likes helsonwheels, 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads