2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We lost our girl Bacon on Thursday 3/28/19. Like you, we are gutted. Thank you for loving and caring so well for your sweet Bacon. Hugs to you from a fellow grieving bulldog mama.

View attachment 116000

So sorry for your loss... what a sweet bully! :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Do not know if this will help, but when Mickey passed I listened to this song constantly and cried and cried and cried. Dancing in the Sky by Dani and Lizzy.

OP
Ibrakeforbrachys

Ibrakeforbrachys

Dec 6, 2017
Tacoma, WA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Thank you everyone. We miss him so much. I keep looking at all his "spots" and expecting to see him there. I miss hearing him snore. I miss his drool. I just miss him. Our pets are our children... and it feels like that's what we've lost. =(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you everyone. We miss him so much. I keep looking at all his "spots" and expecting to see him there. I miss hearing him snore. I miss his drool. I just miss him. Our pets are our children... and it feels like that's what we've lost. =(

Years later .. I still feel the same way about my two that have passed. (Hugs)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter

Bless you and your family. I can't imagine how difficult it has been.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online