My Sweet Dually

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
It is with tears in my eyes and a broken heart that I must inform all of you that Dually has crossed the rainbow bridge. He passed peacefully at home on his favorite spot on the couch Monday afternoon. My son and husband were with him.

He will forever hold a special spot in my heart and will be missed daily!! My house already feels empty and way to quiet even though I have two boxers at home. I truly believe he waited until we found a new friend for Gunner so he wouldn't be lonely.

Thank you all for always being concerned about him and all of your kind words as he was diagnosed with heart failure. I appreciate all of you!!

14656_170857966733_4445198_n.jpg 2012-04-05 13.57.42.jpg 14656_170857886733_6915631_n.jpg

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
So sorry to hear this; please accept my condolences. Thanks for sharing these lovely picture of Dually.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=8719]buffym[/MENTION] Oh my Buffy !!! I am so sorry for the loss of Dually! I have no words, but prayers that Dually's beautiful spirit and memories filled with love bring you some comfort during this awful time. BIG BULLY HUGS from Joey and I, I will keep you in my prayers.

robanddonna

BulldogsrUs
Feb 27, 2018
Long Island,NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lexi, Mack, Emy, Cheerio, Leo, Roxy. Roscoe. Ben, Delta, Hank
So sad. Our condolences to you and your family. We know how you feel , especially about the emptiness at home. There is nothing like a bulldog.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm absolutely heartbroken to read this... Dually has a special place in my heart, not only because he's ADORABLE but because you guys have a family of bulldogs and boxers like we did. My sincerest condolences to you and the family... Dually will be missed SO very much!!! :cry:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I’m posting with tears in my eyes.... Dually is one of my favorite Bulldogs.... love his beautiful wrinkles and personality.

Rest In Peace handsome we will all miss you.

Hugs to you all.

:(

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I am so sorry to hear the sad news about Dually. RIP good boy.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Tears filled my eyes reading your sad news, I'm so very sorry :(
Dually stood out among bulldogs in all categories, I loved him from
afar...who could not? Sending prayers & love, you will be missed here,
sweet Dually...RIP, XOXO

OP
buffym

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Thank you everyone, I am so heartbroken and my house is so quiet it feels empty!! I seriously think he was waiting to make sure his boxer brother wouldn't be lonely as we just purchased a new boxer puppy a couple weeks ago.

I also know that Gunner knew what was going on that day. Dually had passed about 5 minutes before I got home from work with my son holding him and petting him. As I was saying my final goodbyes and bawling my eyes out, Gunner came up and rested his head on top of both mine and Duallys.

I am very thankful that he passed at home with my son and husband by his side and also that I did not have to make that awful decision to take him in even though that was the original plan that day.

He will be dearly missed and always will hold a special place in my heart. There will never be another one like him!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@buffym I am so sorry to hear this very sad news about your Dually. I always thought that he was a very special fella' and his face was priceless.
attachment.php
I loved that guy! Much love and prayer for you at this very sad time. I am so glad that he was with family at the time of his passing.:heart: Not having to make that decision was a blessing,and he made his own decision for you.WE are never ready for it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.