Our 'Baby', has crossed the rainbow bridge.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you, everyone for your kind words. It has been most therapeutic for both my wife and I talking about our loss.

Here's a little update, Thursday night, after we sent Baby on her way, my wife allowed Mugsy to sleep in the master bedroom... His bed was placed the and he's been comfortable... Really just living in the moment. Ever morning when we come down stairs he looks around and gives us confused looks as he's having his breakfast. He was used to having breakfast next to baby.

To be completely honest, we haven't seen a change in his behaviors or any signs of depression...it might still be too soon perhaps?

Things aren't the same in the house, though. Even though we know this was for the best, something is missing. Mugsy is all energetic and baby would just walk around the house sniffing things and searching for what piece of furniture would scratch her butt best.

Not sure a new pup is in the picture at any point in the near future since my wife and I are expecting our 1st child in about a month. Mugsy's new best friend! View attachment 108560View attachment 108561
View attachment 108562

Congratulations!! Hope all goes well... keep us posted on Mugsy and the new baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Congratulations on your soon to be baby :) I say they're pretty cool too, And would Love to have you share that one as well :)

OP
Mugmug

Mugmug

Jul 6, 2011
Miami, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mugsy, Baby (RIP), & Romeo
Congratulations on your soon to be baby :) I say they're pretty cool too, And would Love to have you share that one as well :)

Thankm you, Hankster! Hope Mugsy helps with potty training! hahaha

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Thankm you, Hankster! Hope Mugsy helps with potty training! hahaha

cracking up at the thought.... now, you crawl over here, and lift your leg like this, .... and there ya go ;) ........ Sooooooooooo, im kinda guessing ya might not count on him being a real good helper at that HA! ... especially if its a girl :)

OP
Mugmug

Mugmug

Jul 6, 2011
Miami, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mugsy, Baby (RIP), & Romeo
Well, I believe Mugsy is showing signs of loss and depression. Constantly looking around for his companion and looking up at us as if asking where she is. We gave him a stuffed bulldog plush to cuddle with last night and he went right to sleep.

20171011_220220.jpg

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Well, I believe Mugsy is showing signs of loss and depression. Constantly looking around for his companion and looking up at us as if asking where she is. We gave him a stuffed bulldog plush to cuddle with last night and he went right to sleep.

View attachment 108588

Awwa man where's the magic wand when you need it....what's one to do when your hands are tie....only time will heal with lots of bully cuddles.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

View attachment 108588

my goodness what a heartbreakingly precious photo.... give him a big fat hug and kiss from me

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

View attachment 108588

What a sweet heart! I hope with each day it gets better for all. so dear they are.

lgajohnymac

Oct 1, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Summer
My condolences for your lost bully. Best wishes for your new expected. Give Mugsy all the needed love. Surely with time they adjust well.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.