Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Hello everyone. Most of you know me from being a long time member here. I know I haven't posted on here in quite some time, the main reason being because Tank first got diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure. Then we took him to a cardiologist only to discover he had an inoperable tumor located right on his heart, more specifically a Chemodectoma mass. We decided against radiation to make sure he would not suffer. Our cardiologist put him on medication and told us we'd have maybe a month left with him. Well, Tank being the fighter that he is hung on a fought for 7 months straight. Today, his fight came to an end. At 7 1/2 years old, he took his last breath at home by me & my bfs side. 7 years feels far too short. I've never grieved so hard before. Our hearts are heavy and we miss him dearly. I thought I'd share a video we made for him.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:tissue:OMG! I can't believe that Tank is gone. Just the other day you all were on my mind,was wondering how Tank was doing. We missed him. This is such a shock. I am so sorry for your loss. Tank was a sweetheart, and I remember how happy he was to move into your new house. So good that he was home with his beloved parents when his time came. Your video was a wonderful tribute to him.Very, very sorry for your loss of a sweet soul.As you know he will be there at the rainbow bridge to greet you. Much love and prayer to both of you.I know he loved you so,as you loved him.We will miss him.:pray::cry::heart::heart::heart: [MENTION=3189]boomsboo[/MENTION]

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
What a beautiful video to cherish. So sorry for your loss. Tank will always be in your hearts no matter what. He's running free now on the other side of the rainbow with his water bottle. R.I.P Tank :angelheart:

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
So sorry to hear this. Thanks for sharing the film which is such a beautiful tribute - I loved the way he looks inte the camera in many pics. Tank was a very beautiful dog.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Beautiful tribute to such a eautiful boy, Tank will be greatly missed.

Sending hugs to you and the bf

RIP sweet Angel

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Such a touching tribute to a beautiful boy. I am so very sorry for your loss. RIP Tank.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
That was beautiful and such a wonderful tribute to that gorgeous boy. I'm so sorry and know the hurt of loosing such a beautiful soul. Bless your hearts, and thank you for sharing and reminding us to love every minute of these dears of ours. Prayers for healing of your hearts. with love, jill and Hank

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
:tissue:OMG! I can't believe that Tank is gone. Just the other day you all were on my mind,was wondering how Tank was doing. We missed him. This is such a shock. I am so sorry for your loss. Tank was a sweetheart, and I remember how happy he was to move into your new house. So good that he was home with his beloved parents when his time came. Your video was a wonderful tribute to him.Very, very sorry for your loss of a sweet soul.As you know he will be there at the rainbow bridge to greet you. Much love and prayer to both of you.I know he loved you so,as you loved him.We will miss him.:pray::cry::heart::heart::heart: @boomsboo

Thank you so much Lynn. I agree, it was such a blessing that he went at home. I wasn't sure I would be ready to watch him take that last breath, but now I am glad I did. We were the last thing he saw which brings peace to me. Hugs & thank you for your kind words and thinking about us. He was a fighter and went on his own terms. He was the best pup I've ever had. :angelheart:

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
So sorry to hear this. Thanks for sharing the film which is such a beautiful tribute - I loved the way he looks inte the camera in many pics. Tank was a very beautiful dog.

Thank you. Yes, he was VERY photogenic. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=3189]boomsboo[/MENTION]

He is with all our angels watching over us and knowing they were loved more than words.

Love you and this beautiful tribute to your handsome Tank.

:angelheart:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoCalLily

Jun 29, 2015
California
Country
San Bernardino
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter and Renzo
[MENTION=3189]boomsboo[/MENTION] I'm so sorry! Send you prayers and a huge hug!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am so sorry for your loss, I will miss him too; I felt like he was my bulldog friend! The love you both felt for him was so strong, my heart aches for you both :heart:

lcliff87

Apr 24, 2016
Sanibel, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Samie and Hercules
I'm so sorry for your loss. I just lost my baby boy Hercules two weeks ago tomorrow. This has definitely been the hardest two weeks I have ever gone through but I'm hoping it will start to get a little better. That is such a beautiful video you put together. I was thinking of making an photo album as well to help remember my boy. Even though 7 years seems way too short with Tank, at least you know they were 7 great years and he was so lucky to be a part of your loving family during his time on earth.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online