Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Loved the video of sweet Tank. So sorry for your loss. They do take a piece of your heart with them, but he will forever be in your memory. We will miss him, but always enjoy seeing pics of him. Run free sweet boy.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I am so sorry and am glad you had time with him after he was diagnosed. It would s never easy to lose one of these special friends. I hope Mabel was around to welcome him! :angelheart:<<Hugs>>

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
I'm so sorry to hear that, it is so hard! What a beautiful video! It made me cry! You gave him a good life. I will pray for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh I am so very, very sorry for the loss of Tank!!! What a beautiful video, showed how much you loved your baby and he loved you. It made me cry for you! God Bless you during this most awful, awful time. I pray for some kind of comfort for you in the loving memories that you have of your TANK!!!!

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Thank you all for your prayers and kind words. It means a lot to us. We tried to give him the best life possible. We were blessed that we had extra time with him after he was diagnosed. We will miss him dearly. I'm also very grateful we found this forum after we brought Tank home almost 8 years ago. Everyone here was/is so helpful and kind. We met some truly amazing people here. When our hearts are mended, we hope to possibly adopt a new member to our family (bulldog of course), because our home is not a home with Tank not here. It just doesn't feel the same. Although I do feel Tank around me every day. He truly was a special boy :heart:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm absolutely heartbroken for you and the family... we all grew very attached to Tank thru your pictures and videos over the years. I feel like we just knew him, even though we had never met him before.

Losing a baby isn't easy, and this one is particularly hard because we know how much he fought... and how very much he was loved. Many of us on here have faced loss, and we are now here for you. I pray every day for you, and I know that Tank is at peace... I know that my crew Bella, Wellie, Winston and Roxie were waiting for him. Just like one day they will be waiting for me.

Hugs and much love to you my dear little sister... :angelheart:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Sorry to hear this. Jewel, Bentley, and the rest of the Jaynes Gang send our sincerest condolences on the loss of Tank.

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
So incredibly sorry for your loss. Love and prayers from Ranger and I [emoji170]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
[emoji22] so sorry to hear this! Praying that things get easier with each passing day. Sure Tank will put the perfect bully in your path when it's time to bring another one home!

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Very sweet video you made for him! I can't imagine the heartbreak y'all are dealing with. My heart is with you.

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Thank you all for your kind words! It feels like it's been the longest week since he left us. We got to bring him home finally yesterday, I will post pictures soon

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
God Bless You, I am so Sad for your loss of this Beautiful Soul. Tank is in Heaven with Jesus, and one day you will see him again, never to have to part. Love To You and Your Family. I do know how hard this is for you, I have been through this many times in my life.

JennyBean

Nov 21, 2014
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Farley Foo (8 1/2 yrs old) RIP My precious FarlyFoo 7/24/2017
I'm so very sorry for your loss of Tank. He is so stunning and your video was just precious. I recently loss my Farley Foo. It has been so painful I haven't been able to post on this site. We always will cherish our babies and hold them dear in our hearts. :angelheart:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I'm so very sorry for your loss of Tank. He is so stunning and your video was just precious. I recently loss my Farley Foo. It has been so painful I haven't been able to post on this site. We always will cherish our babies and hold them dear in our hearts. :angelheart:

I'm Sorry [MENTION=13241]JennyBean[/MENTION] :( Hurts just knowing how your feeling... Hope your healing and have faith that all is well in dogLand Heaven. Precious and you will be together again... I'm sure of it! ((((JennyBean))))

Members online

No members online now.