Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so sad reading this Liz, and I'm so sorry for your loss. You and Bocephus were one of my first contacts here on EBN. My heart goes out to you and your family, and there are no words that anyone can say to make it any easier or the pain any less, only time can do that, and there is no time limit on grief. We are never ready to say goodbye to our fur babies, and we never have enough time with them. Bo knew you loved him, and you were a great bully mom, you will forever miss him, and you will never forget him, but he will always be with you in your heart in in your memories.
RIP sweet boy, you were loved and you will be missed.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 87
OP
Bo'sMamaGirl

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
[MENTION=5774]Bo'sMamaGirl[/MENTION] I'm very sorry for your lost, what a beautiful looking Boy! I just lost my sweet boy, Saturday will be 2 weeks. I understand how much pain you feel, sending you prayers! If you need someone to talk to we're all here!

Ughhh, this is heartbreaking to hear. I'm also so very sorry for your loss. It's just so unfair. I hope your broken heart is mending. And I hope you decide to get one of Dexter's babies too. I think that would be awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Liz, I am so sorry for your loss of Bocephus. It is so hard. I am sending Prayers and Love to you and your family. God Bless you Liz. Bocephus is with Jesus waiting on you one day to join him, what a happy day never to part again. I will see all of my wonderful pets one day when it is my time to go be with Jesus.

OP
Bo'sMamaGirl

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Just wanted to thank you all for your kind words! You guys are the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoCalLily

Jun 29, 2015
California
Country
San Bernardino
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter and Renzo
[MENTION=5774]Bo'sMamaGirl[/MENTION]
I had 2 very hard weeks! But today I'm going back to work, I want to return to my routine. I hope my heart can start to heal just a little so I have strength to keep a puppy! I know I really want another but I'm not sure when yet. I hope you are doing a lot better! Have a nice week, and let's take it day by day!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online