My heart is broken, I lost my baby

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
How beautiful they are and to know he got to meet his son, who is now with you has to be completely special... Im glad you want to share. we will all enjoy. And happy this little sunshine will help heal.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh so very happy for you with Renzo! I can't imagine the loss that you continue to feel and I pray that the adventures of Dexter's son Renzo begins to fill the hole in your heart. PLEASE KEEP POSTING :)

OP
S

SoCalLily

Jun 29, 2015
California
Country
San Bernardino
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter and Renzo
How beautiful they are and to know he got to meet his son, who is now with you has to be completely special... Im glad you want to share. we will all enjoy. And happy this little sunshine will help heal.

Thank you so much I'm so thankful Dexter got to meet his babies. Renzo is keeping me very busy, I forgot how much energy a puppy has lol

OP
S

SoCalLily

Jun 29, 2015
California
Country
San Bernardino
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter and Renzo
Oh so very happy for you with Renzo! I can't imagine the loss that you continue to feel and I pray that the adventures of Dexter's son Renzo begins to fill the hole in your heart. PLEASE KEEP POSTING :)

Thank you for your prayers! I will keep posting :)

- - - Updated - - -

What a dabber fella! He is very handsome.... xoxox

Thank you!!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Renzo is a very Handsome Boy, just like his Dad. So Glad that Dexter got to meet Renzo and his other Babies. Love and Kisses to Renzo.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.