Dozer, we miss you boy, gone way too soon!!

Bhaverstock1

Jun 24, 2016
Murray, KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella Artois and Dozer Jordan
We went back home to Kentucky for the 4th. We drove up from Texas on Thursday night and got there mid morning on Friday. We had to come home early. We tried a sitter for the first time since it was so hot and Dozer has breathing issues and then Stella is on all those medications.. it just made since. The sitter took Stella and Dozer for a walk on Saturday. Dozer having his bad asthma issues and we told her not to take them very far, just around our cult de sac. We are not sure how far she actually got, but Dozer went into an asthma and heat stroke and passed away. She tried everything to resuscitate him. He went to heaven on Saturday. This is the hardest thing Ryan and I have ever had to go through. We had One of Ryan's friends contact a crematorium in The Woodlands and they picked him up Saturday night. Ryan and I got home Sunday night about 2am. They delivered Dozers ashes back to us yesterday. Please keep us in your prayers. Ryan and I are on an emotional rollercoaster. I feel like I need to be strong for Stella but everything I do for her I break down into tears thinking of his goofy little habits. He passed way too early only being 4.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
How I wish I could go back to the day
When angels came down and took you away
I would cherish each moment
And never let go
Tell you all day how much I love you so
I would treasure each second
Minutes and hours that past
Make time slow down
So the whole day will last
I would tell you I love you
I would tell you I care
When the Angels did Come
I want to be there I would kiss you one time before you went away
For I know in my heart we will be together again

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
How awful for you. I am so sorry for your loss.

Florida girls

Feb 3, 2015
FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie Kae, Lady
That's a heartbreaking thing to happen. Thinking of you and Ryan and Stella

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Sorry for your loss...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
We went back home to Kentucky for the 4th. We drove up from Texas on Thursday night and got there mid morning on Friday. We had to come home early. We tried a sitter for the first time since it was so hot and Dozer has breathing issues and then Stella is on all those medications.. it just made since. The sitter took Stella and Dozer for a walk on Saturday. Dozer having his bad asthma issues and we told her not to take them very far, just around our cult de sac. We are not sure how far she actually got, but Dozer went into an asthma and heat stroke and passed away. She tried everything to resuscitate him. He went to heaven on Saturday. This is the hardest thing Ryan and I have ever had to go through. We had One of Ryan's friends contact a crematorium in The Woodlands and they picked him up Saturday night. Ryan and I got home Sunday night about 2am. They delivered Dozers ashes back to us yesterday. Please keep us in your prayers. Ryan and I are on an emotional rollercoaster. I feel like I need to be strong for Stella but everything I do for her I break down into tears thinking of his goofy little habits. He passed way too early only being 4.

Ranger and I offer you our hearts condolences. I can't even begin to imagine the pain and shock. We are sure praying for y'all. [emoji170]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
So sorry for your loss - we are thinking of you and your family.

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
I am so sorry no one will ever understand how much our bully's mean to us they r not pets they r our children and to lose a child is an unbearable loss I am so so sorry and I know words can not even begin to heal the pain you r in just know that everyday u showed him how much u loved him and he knew until his very last breath that he was ur whole world I am so so sorry I wish there was more I could do

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so very sorry for your loss... my deepest condolences to you and your family :cry:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I am so sorry. My heart breaks for you. Unbearable pain, I am sending prayers, and hugs. Poor baby was young, but its not goodbye forever. Just see you later, because I know once we go they will be waiting for us up above. :cry:

OP
Bhaverstock1

Bhaverstock1

Jun 24, 2016
Murray, KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella Artois and Dozer Jordan
Thank y'all so much!! These words mean so much right now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online