our little buzz

WrinkleMaster

Feb 1, 2010
san diego (north county)
first off, if you have lost your dog, i am so so so sorry. i give you my condolences...

I got my first bulldog last september and it was the best day ever, except getting married of course but a close second :)
his name was Buzz, as in Buzz Lightyear.... He died when he was 4 months old from aspiration pneumonia and it has ben the hardest day of my life... i did a video of our little guy on my blog.

http://dylanmayerphotography.blogspot.com/2009/11/buzz-to-infinity-and-beyond.html

i hope you get to see how awesome he was and how much he was loved....

sophie

Feb 4, 2010
Our Sophie is 4 months old yesterday and our first bulldog. I cannot imagine the agony you have gone through and my heart goes out to you. They are on loan to us anyway...some for a long time, some for just a short while. But what blessings they are no matter what...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What a beautiful memorial you have for Buzz. He sure was loved! I am so glad you shared this with us.

Capone'sMom

Feb 2, 2010
bronx, ny
Bulldog(s) Names
ALFONSE CAPONE
sorry for your loss...words cannot even express....the video is great and hope u decide to get another :) :)

blondeyloca

Feb 3, 2010
Dallas, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Buzz

My heart melts for you and Buzz. My first English Bulldog was recently taken (stolen) from us. Her name is Lulu (she had the same markings as Buzz).

I know the excitement you felt when getting Buzz, and the pain I feel now waiting day by day hoping to get a call saying we found Lulu!

Our pets are just like our children. I am glad you shared Buzz's video, I am very sorry for your loss.

:(

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Very nice memorial, we are touched.

tinker

Mar 22, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonnie & Clyde
I just watched your video and it was amazing. Buzz was sent to you for a reason, even though it was only for a short time. He was and is truly loved.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
What a touching video that is, really brought tears to my eyes but he was an amazing pup wasnt he? I am so sorry that you didnt get to enjoy him longer, 4 months just isnt enough. Yuo are very lucky to have gotten so much of him on film tho, something I try to do here and there but nothing as good as you. What a great tribute to him.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.