Gone too soon.. our hearts are broken

Sir Bentley

Jan 27, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Bentley
I am so sorry for your loss of Bogey. May you find peace and joy in your memory of his time with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bhaverstock1

Jun 24, 2016
Murray, KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella Artois and Dozer Jordan
I'm so very sorry for your loss of Mr Bogey! I lost my fur baby 2 weeks ago so this is hitting home. He passed almost the same exact way..except we were on vacation. My thoughts and prayers are with your family during this time of need. I send a huge hug...

BethD

Oct 18, 2016
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosco
I am so sorry for your loss!!
I think it's great that you have the opportunity to get one of his pups. As far as newborn and pup go, I have actually experienced that. I was going to suggest that you bring the pup home first, which it seems you've already decided on. I feel like that way, you have time to establish the order of the pack before baby arrives. I agree with previous poster about never leaving baby and pup alone either, I also think it will be good for your other dog to have the new pup to bond with. Especially since baby is coming too.

Another way to think of it, is the puppy will get you guys ready for night feedings when you have to get up to take him or her out. Then when baby arrives and gets up to eat in the night, you can take the puppy out too.

Congratulations on your newborn arriving in December. I will be sending my thoughts and prayers to your family and the others that have lost their fur babies recently.

manecya

Jul 10, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
OMG I know its been a while, maybe you dont even want to read about this anymore. Just wanted to say how deeply your story hit me. I am frozen with fear and shock. I am very very sorry. I wish you peace. This too shall pass. And new love will come.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.