helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Major.jpg

Even though he was getting more n more viscous as he was aging and not much anyone can do, I still miss him. :(

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I understand :( the 'miss' comes in strong waves and washes over your entire being... I miss my girls..

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh my goodness! What a champ!!!! Such an AMAZING photo and beautiful dog! I know that you had issues but loved him with all of your heart!!!!! You are a strong gal Helene!!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
He is magnificent, Helene! I'm so sorry for his loss
& your pain for all that happened at the end. :(

Big hugs of comfort from Texas.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beautiful boy.... [emoji29][emoji173]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
jjjune62012.JPGjune6 2012 carlieplus 038.JPG@helsonwheels I know how you feel. Before I got the EBD's I had Lizzie, Carlie, and these two beautiful Malanois.
They were like two peas in a pod. Moose #2 died of cancer,and JJ died 6 mo. later-I believe of a broken heart,as she never was the same after Moose was gone. They were both rescues,from different rescues and I loved them so. I can certainly understand your loss.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
View attachment 105278View attachment 105279@helsonwheels I know how you feel. Before I got the EBD's I had Lizzie, Carlie, and these two beautiful Malanois.
They were like two peas in a pod. Moose #2 died of cancer,and JJ died 6 mo. later-I believe of a broken heart,as she never was the same after Moose was gone. They were both rescues,from different rescues and I loved them so. I can certainly understand your loss.

Awwwa lovely big boys! Yes Im sure you get it. GS are like big sucks but extremely overprotective.

It is what it is and we move on. But I still think of him. Thank you Lynn!

And thank you all for the kind wordsl!!

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
German Shepards are awesome dogs. I have had 5. We have one now that is nearly 12 years old and starting to really show his age going up and down steps. He still thinks he is a puppy though. Might be the best dog I have ever owned, he has been perfect really. I am not looking forward to that day.

Yours was a beautiful shepard. I bet he was smart.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
German Shepards are awesome dogs. I have had 5. We have one now that is nearly 12 years old and starting to really show his age going up and down steps. He still thinks he is a puppy though. Might be the best dog I have ever owned, he has been perfect really. I am not looking forward to that day. Yours was a beautiful shepard. I bet he was smart.

Thank you and yes, he was extremely smart. As you know im sure. Most GS can live up to 14 and sometimes more. It's their hips the problem. Just enjoy him with lots of hugs!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.