My Sweet Baby Girl Chani

ctownchick242

Mar 14, 2011
Chan_chan[1].jpgMe beautiful baby girl crossed is waiting for me next to the Rainbow Bridge. Chantilly Lace (Chani) was born March 24, 2004, she left this place on July 14, 2009. Way before her time was up. I miss her dearly and someday we will play fetch with your favorite squeaky toy once again. I miss your snores and rubbing your belly and our playtime at the park and most especially your incredible love for me and mine for you. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::luv::luv::luv::luv::luv:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
I'm so very sorry for your loss [MENTION=2029]ctownchick242[/MENTION] :hug:It's such a terrible loss to lose a bully. We'll see our babies again at the rainbow bridge :heart:

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
I am sorry for your loss and I do believe that you Will be reunited again on the other side of the Rainbow bridge

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I am so sorry, she has such a sweet, squishy, kissable face. Just isnt right that our babies dont have longer lives. :*(

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Your post gave me goose bumps. I hate reading memorials on any bully, much less a 5 year old. If you want to tell us more about her...we'd love to hear it. Also, we love pictures. Share her life stories with us....Hugs to you.:hug:

MichelleK

Feb 11, 2011
So sorry about your loss- Chani was gorgeous and I can totally relate to how you feel. My only comfort is that all our babies are together at Rainbow bridge- having a great time. In fact I am sure Higgy and Cassie would have been there to greet her:heart:

I know you will miss her lots and there is great support on this forum where you can interact with other bully parents who have experienced the same grief you are.

Be strong and try to focus on the good times- although I still have a cry everytime I get home , but I know it will get better!:*(

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So sorry to hear about your loss. We would love to see more pictures, and read more stories of your beautiful bully!! :hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online