My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I am so sorry for your loss of Oliver, he is with Jesus now, and you will see him again one day, never to part again.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I cant even imagine the pain you are going through. I know the day is inevitable for all of us and i dread its arrival. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time. Oliver will always be in your heart..The idea of writing a book is a great one!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I am so sorry for your loss. A book is a wonderful way to honor your baby, and when the time is right you will welcome another into your heart.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sorry for your loss. :(

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So,so sorry to hear you lost Oliver. His body is gone, but his spirit will always be in your heart. I have put off reading this,as it is always difficult,because I know the awful sadness and emptiness that you are feeling. Writing a book, dedicated to Oliver will be a wonderful tribute to him,and others will know how precious he was. God bless you and comfort you at this time,and I know Oliver is there with you,and always will be in your heart.:heart::heart:

TooTooMommy

Jun 17, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meaty, Sophie, & sometimes fosters
Aww....Oliver was so precious !!! And your book sounds wonder-bull ! Many, many ((( hugs ))):(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.