My lula left me today

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I'm so sorry for your loss. I teared up reading your post. It's clear that you and Lula had a special bond. She tuly loved you if you she followed you around to sleep. Big hugs from me, Ruckus, and Regina. Of course we understand your feelings here, my bulldogs are part of my family.

Please, don't leave! Check in every once in awhile, and when you're ready, maybe browse the rescue posts? Sometimes helping a bully in need can help honor your lost baby and provide some closure.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I lost my girl lula this morning. I woke up to let her out on bathroom break and she was gone. No reason i could think of just..gone..she usually would follow me anywhere in the house then sleep til i moved to the next spot.as long as she was near me. I was ok with that because my husband works a lot so she was my best companion. Tonights my first night im OFFICIALLY alone and its heartbreaking that i miss her like this.. how do i get pass even the first few hours of a friend that loved me seemingly even more than i could ever love her and now shes gone? This is so hard

Hi Claudia, I'm so sorry for your loss, and unfortunately I do know what your going through. I lost my Jack a year before I got my two EB fur babies. Our fur babies come into our lives for a short time, and we get unconditional love and a bond that stays with us forever. They are in our lives briefly, but give us a lifetime of joy and love. It's never easy say goodbye, and we are never ready or prepared, you feel like you will never heal or get over the sadness or grief, but everyone handles grief in there own way and in their own time. There is no time limit on grief, and like others have said, there will come a time when the tears will be replaced with a smile when you remember a fond memory of Lulu, and there will be times when you still shed a tear, and that's okay. My heart goes out to you and your family, sending hugs and prayers.
RIP sweet girl, you were loved, and you will be missed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 92

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Claudio I am so very sorry for your loss, as said above we don't get over the loss but it does get a bit easier with time I lost my last pug like that he was having a sleep and never woke up I should have been expecting it as he was 15 but very healthy the only good thing was he never suffered just went to sleep.

You do not have to leave us, we are all here for you.

:grouphug:

NIZZLE

Nov 22, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and dozer
I'm so very sorry for your loss prayers sent to you and your family. this brought a tear to my eye as I just lost my dog a few months ago I still cry about it.

OP
Toodasgigi

Toodasgigi

Oct 24, 2015
fort worth tx
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
George and Winston
thank you and joey is adorable!

- - - Updated - - -

thank you.

OP
Toodasgigi

Toodasgigi

Oct 24, 2015
fort worth tx
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
George and Winston
thank you so much. i pick up her urn today and its breaking my heart..

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
I am so deeply sorry for your loss Claudia. How tragic for you…I'm in tears because I completely relate, my hubby is at work a lot and it's me and my boy, he follows me around wherever I go…even when he's in a deep sleep. My empathy for you is enormous and I will be praying for you that this ache will subside and you will have great comfort in Lula's sweet memories. If you need a friend or just want to vent, you can pm me any time. I don't know if I would be able to stay either, but I do hope you stay…we're all here for you.
Rest In Peace sweet Lula Belle

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Don't Pity Me

If it should be that I have only today
then I thank my God that this is His Way
of calling me Home on time.

I must leave as so must you
so do not feel sorry or get too blue -
for my name has been called and so I must go
to my wonderful home above

I have had my time here and done all that I can
and now is the time to prepare
I am blessed by Him who now calls me home
for I know I will still live somewhere!