My lula left me today

Toodasgigi

Oct 24, 2015
fort worth tx
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
George and Winston
I lost my girl lula this morning. I woke up to let her out on bathroom break and she was gone. No reason i could think of just..gone..she usually would follow me anywhere in the house then sleep til i moved to the next spot.as long as she was near me. I was ok with that because my husband works a lot so she was my best companion. Tonights my first night im OFFICIALLY alone and its heartbreaking that i miss her like this.. how do i get pass even the first few hours of a friend that loved me seemingly even more than i could ever love her and now shes gone? This is so hard

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161121-082604.png
    Screenshot_20161121-082604.png
    1 MB · Views: 220
  • 20161121_183625.png
    20161121_183625.png
    1 MB · Views: 225

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[emoji29]. So incredibly sorry... I know your hear break and wish I could lie and say it will pass, but it does not -- you adjust to the loss and miss them everyday. What does get better, your memories will bring warmth to your heart and a smile on your face.

Big a$$ hugs to you... we are all here to help you -- so vent to us or share all you need to help your sorrow.

Rest in peace beautiful girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I am so terribly sorry for your loss I can't even imagine the hurt and the pain you're going through. I can tell that she was loved dearly and deeply and lived a wonderful life even though it's hard try and live on through her memories and the good times you shared together. Remember that it's not goodbye forever because one day we will all be reunited with our babies. Rest in peace sweet baby girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuneybuster

Oct 7, 2014
My heart hurts for you. I know the hurt all too well. I'm sure she knew the full depth of the love you had for her. You will feel her spirit with you forever. So sorry for your loss. Godspeed sweet Lula.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
So so sorry. Not much anyone can so but one day at a time.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
God Bless You, I am so sorry for your loss, Luna is in God's Hands and one day you will see Luna again, never to part.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm SO very sorry for your loss... it will take time, but honestly you never get "over" the loss. We just learn to live w/their absence... Lula will always be with you. Rest in peace sweet girl :pray:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Sending you lots of hugs and prayers. My condolences on losing your girl. I lost mine suddenly in the earlier part of this summer and it was devastating so I know how you feel. I still miss her everyday.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
What an awful shock for you. I am so sorry for your loss and understand your heartbreak. There is nothing easy about this and it will take time to get past your grief, but it will happen eventually and you will be able to smile about her again. So sorry.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I am so sorry that you lost Lula. There are no words to ease your pain-but know that you are not alone,as many of us here have lost. The pain never goes away completely, but eventually you can smile when you think of her. You will remember the good times and silly things that you had together. I have had many dogs over the years-and lost many,but even still miss the first one. Your heart feels like it is going to burst,but there is always room for another,when you are ready.You now how a little doggie angel watching over you.

OP
Toodasgigi

Toodasgigi

Oct 24, 2015
fort worth tx
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
George and Winston
Thank you all for your responses. I had to take the deepest breath reading them because FINALLY there are people that "GET IT" with this type of loss. I dont know many.im thankful to be part of this forum even if i may have to leave since lulas no longer with me.. im sorry for everyone elses loss as well and elebrate with those who still are able to be here

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=14977]Toodasgigi[/MENTION] You do not have to leave........if you want to stay. One day you might even decide to get another-not to replace, but to fill another space.:heart:

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I am so sorry for your enormous loss!!!!! Brought tears to my eyes. I pray that some how you find peace and comfort from the amazing time spent with Lulu. My prayers are with you! Hugs from myself and Joey.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.