I lost the love of my life. My sweet bully Lenny.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww I'm so sorry you're going through this. My heart breaks for you, just take each day at a time, it will get better.
Sending love, hugs and Prayers your way.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you everyone for the kind words. I truly appreciate that.
Today we buried Lenny. It was devastating. Hurts so much to see them put him in the ground and cover him with dirt.
He was buried in a beautiful pet cemetery. Under a big tree. And he has another English bulldog as a "Neighbour". I'm taking it day by day. Today I finally ate something.
I just miss him so very much. I kept his favorite toy which has his small all over it. Every time I miss him I take a sniff.
Please pray for me that the pain will go away. I just feel like I will never get through this.
Again, thank you so so so much! View attachment 101836 View attachment 101837

Beautiful, beautiful boy ❤️❤️[emoji1317]

You will heal, takes a long time, but you will. A new bully can help-- i made it a month when we realized we had to have a new one after Banks passed--- i could not handle life without a bully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dexter Amarillo

Sep 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter and Titan
I am so sorry for your loss of Lenny. Just know that he is no longer in pain anymore. I pray for you and your family during this difficult time. May you somehow and someway find comfort. Again, I am truly sorry for your loss.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I'm so sorry for your loss, reading your post breaks my heart. I don't think anyone will ever get over losing a much loved family member, but the pain will somehow transform and become precious memories.

You should not feel bad, he passed feeling loved and safe. There is always doubt and guilt, but the truth is, things happens just the way they are supposed to do... we can't change the past and even if we could there's no guarantee it would have turned out better. Cherish your memories and live the way Lenny should have wanted you to, it's the best we can do to honour their memory. I'm sure he was thankful for every second he got with you, as you with him. Hang in there, you'll get through this<3

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I'm so sorry. I just want to send my love to you. Your heartache clearly comes through your words.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thank you everyone for the kind words. I truly appreciate that.
Today we buried Lenny. It was devastating. Hurts so much to see them put him in the ground and cover him with dirt.
He was buried in a beautiful pet cemetery. Under a big tree. And he has another English bulldog as a "Neighbour". I'm taking it day by day. Today I finally ate something.
I just miss him so very much. I kept his favorite toy which has his small all over it. Every time I miss him I take a sniff.
Please pray for me that the pain will go away. I just feel like I will never get through this.
Again, thank you so so so much! View attachment 101836 View attachment 101837

One day at a time. That's all you can do. Take all the time you need to grieve but you will be fine and you will move on. Lenny wouldn't want it any other way. Maybe one day soon you might want to foster a bully see how that goes if you're ready or not. Babysteps Babysteps.. :assurred:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
My condolences to you on the loss of your furbaby. I lost Raven suddenly a couple months back and she wasn't even five as yet. Time will heal you a bit but there is always an empty space because honestly there is nothing like a bully. Please give yourself time to grieve, and in time, when you are ready, adopt or buy a new bully. There is not a day that goes by that I don't miss my girl but it is a little easier now and I do my best to always think of the good times I shared with her and being thankful for it eventhough it was shorter than I hoped. We did end up adding a new pup to our family because our other other bully was depressed.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I am so sorry about Precious Lenny, believe me I know all to well how it hurts to loose a four legged baby. One day you will see Lenny, and you will never have to part again. Jesus is taking care of Lenny.

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
I am so sorry. [emoji17] it is so hard, when I lost my bully unexpectedly I cried everyday for almost a year. The only thing that helped me was praying & asking for strength. I will pray for you. I'm so sorry

TooTooMommy

Jun 17, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meaty, Sophie, & sometimes fosters
Your story is making me cry.....I am SO sorry!!! What a precious guy Lenny was !!! ((( hugs ))):(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.