Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I lost the love of my life. My sweet bully Lenny.

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I lost the love of my life. My sweet bully Lenny.

@advaf, I'm so, so sorry. Lenny was taken away much too soon and I cannot imagine the pain and heartbreak you are experiencing. Please know that we are thinking of you and your family and only hope that time will help ease some of your pain. Lenny is no longer in pain and he's running happily and freely now in heaven. One day you and he will be reunited again. Blessings to you.

2. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
    Harvey's Executive Assistant Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harvey Specter
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

My tears are flowing as I write this. I am so sorry. I can only relate that one day, me too will have to go through this agony of losing my boy and have to face the predicament of what you went through. Lenny was very fortunate to have been surrounded by people that truly loved him, when others are neglected and abandoned.

God Bless, I hope that time heals your wound. I also hope that you can open your heart again soon to another one that truly needs you. The joy that they give us is truly priceless.
    Hug your bully today

Country
    California
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lenny
    Likes (Received)

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I truly appreciate that.
    Today we buried Lenny. It was devastating. Hurts so much to see them put him in the ground and cover him with dirt.
    He was buried in a beautiful pet cemetery. Under a big tree. And he has another English bulldog as a "Neighbour". I'm taking it day by day. Today I finally ate something.
    I just miss him so very much. I kept his favorite toy which has his small all over it. Every time I miss him I take a sniff.
    Please pray for me that the pain will go away. I just feel like I will never get through this.
    Again, thank you so so so much! -image-jpeg -image-jpeg

5. Likes 2BullyMama, helsonwheels liked this post
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Aww I'm so sorry you're going through this. My heart breaks for you, just take each day at a time, it will get better.
    Sending love, hugs and Prayers your way.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by advaf View Post
    Today we buried Lenny. It was devastating. Hurts so much to see them put him in the ground and cover him with dirt.
    He was buried in a beautiful pet cemetery. Under a big tree. And he has another English bulldog as a "Neighbour". I'm taking it day by day. Today I finally ate something.
    I just miss him so very much. I kept his favorite toy which has his small all over it. Every time I miss him I take a sniff.
    Please pray for me that the pain will go away. I just feel like I will never get through this.
    Beautiful, beautiful boy ❤️❤️

You will heal, takes a long time, but you will. A new bully can help-- i made it a month when we realized we had to have a new one after Banks passed--- i could not handle life without a bully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

8. Likes helsonwheels, Emily liked this post
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dexter and Titan
    Likes (Received)

I am so sorry for your loss of Lenny. Just know that he is no longer in pain anymore. I pray for you and your family during this difficult time. May you somehow and someway find comfort. Again, I am truly sorry for your loss.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

I'm so sorry for your loss, reading your post breaks my heart. I don't think anyone will ever get over losing a much loved family member, but the pain will somehow transform and become precious memories.

You should not feel bad, he passed feeling loved and safe. There is always doubt and guilt, but the truth is, things happens just the way they are supposed to do... we can't change the past and even if we could there's no guarantee it would have turned out better. Cherish your memories and live the way Lenny should have wanted you to, it's the best we can do to honour their memory. I'm sure he was thankful for every second he got with you, as you with him. Hang in there, you'll get through this<3
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

I'm so sorry. I just want to send my love to you. Your heartache clearly comes through your words.
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}

IG: @bellatheenglishbully

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by advaf View Post
    One day at a time. That's all you can do. Take all the time you need to grieve but you will be fine and you will move on. Lenny wouldn't want it any other way. Maybe one day soon you might want to foster a bully see how that goes if you're ready or not. Babysteps Babysteps..

Bulldog Vet in Training Bizzymammabee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Raven (2011-2016), Tyson & Bella
    Likes (Received)

My condolences to you on the loss of your furbaby. I lost Raven suddenly a couple months back and she wasn't even five as yet. Time will heal you a bit but there is always an empty space because honestly there is nothing like a bully. Please give yourself time to grieve, and in time, when you are ready, adopt or buy a new bully. There is not a day that goes by that I don't miss my girl but it is a little easier now and I do my best to always think of the good times I shared with her and being thankful for it eventhough it was shorter than I hoped. We did end up adding a new pup to our family because our other other bully was depressed.
    Always in my heart and never far from my thoughts. See you at the rainbow bridge my sweet little Monkey. R.I.P. Raven.

14. Likes 2BullyMama, helsonwheels liked this post
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

I am so sorry about Precious Lenny, believe me I know all to well how it hurts to loose a four legged baby. One day you will see Lenny, and you will never have to part again. Jesus is taking care of Lenny.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Debo
    Likes (Received)

I am so sorry. it is so hard, when I lost my bully unexpectedly I cried everyday for almost a year. The only thing that helped me was praying & asking for strength. I will pray for you. I'm so sorry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads