Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

PJayzBullie

May 24, 2016
Maryland
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Melvin (2013), BabyPhat (2005-13)
The loss of a BFF bully is so hard...especially the dreadful "empty" that lingers after. I am so sorry for your loss of Baxter (and so handsome). No doubt, he is at peace and most likely running with the bullies at Rainbow Bridge. I like to think he is now in the arms of St. Francis. Prayers & hugs to you. God Bless.

PJ & Melvin

sdefilippo

Jul 4, 2016
Upstate, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Juno, Lola (2012 - 2016)
My heart goes out to you! A month ago I lost my baby girl of 4 years suddenly as well. It still hurts so much. I know exactly how you are feeling. I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone, and I'm so, so sorry you have to go though it!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so sorry for your loss, and for your sadness. I know the heartache of losing a beloved pet and family member, it's never easy to say goodbye, but even harder when it is sudden and unexpected, because we don't have time to prepare or to say our goodbyes. We love our babies with all, our hearts and they give us such unconditional love back, and when they leave they take a piece of our hearts with them, and leave a paw print on our hearts. RIP sweet Baxter, you were loved and you will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I'm very sorry for your loss. These bullies come into our lives and make such an impact on us that it is hard to live without them. My thoughts are with you and your family.

JoeR53

Jul 24, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Blu Lily Gemma
We lost our precious Dot in July of last year. So sorry for your loss. Remember the good times with Baxter, he wouldn't want you to be sad.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This morning we lost our 'best guy ever' Baxter. For 3 years he brought more joy into our house than I ever thought possible. Baxter's departure was sudden and not expected, so we're still in shock. Thanks to the team at Avenues Pet Hospital who tried their best to keep our big little guy on this plane. View attachment 100481View attachment 100482View attachment 100483

I'm heartbroken.

So very sorry for the sudden loss of your sweet boy -- rest in peace Baxter , run and play at the bridge with all our angel babies. Come and vent with us, we have all been there and can help you heal

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.