Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=4054]Bizzymammabee[/MENTION] The memorial for Raven is truly beautiful. In a while,instead of crying when you look at it,it will make you smile.You will think of how lucky you were to have the time with her that you had. When my husband passed I made myself a little sign that said "Don't cry because it's over,Smile because it happened:heart:." You will always miss her,but in time,the pain will not be so raw. Sending prayer :pray: for your healing. Many of OUR EBN angels were there to greet her and show her the new,painless, and magical life she has now. She will be waiting to greet you when comes your time,mama.

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Sorry for your loss. Having loss my pal Harley about 3 weeks ago, I know how you feel. I have been planning to do something similar to what you have made (which is beautiful btw) with a small statue and a stone. Can you share or provide a link to where you got that stone made?

Thank you. My condolences on Harley's passing. This company did a wonderful job and it took roughly a week from contacting them to having the stone in hand.

Pet Memorial Stones, Grave Markers, Pet Headstones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
A beautiful resting place and peaceful & joyful remembrance of Raven
always & forever. I send you comforting hugs, it takes awhile for the
rawness to fade and tears to stop falling out of nowhere. xoxoxo

sdefilippo

Jul 4, 2016
Upstate, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Juno, Lola (2012 - 2016)
Thank you all. I planted a bunch of flowers so her area will always be beautiful. She liked to watch butterflies and walk up to the planters and smell the flowers. So I planted things that would bloom every year with lots of pretty colors and two types are said to draw butterflies.
df17113e020965e5bd764dd71f37c57b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is truly beautiful. [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Beautiful place you have for Precious Raven. You will see her one day, never to part again.

Most Reactions