Thread: Raven my heart [emoji24]

Bulldog Vet in Training Bizzymammabee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Raven (2011-2016), Tyson & Bella
    Likes (Received)

Default Raven my heart

To say that I am beyond devastated would be an understatement. I don't know why and my heart just hurts so bad right now. My baby girl just collapsed tonight and passed within the blink of an eye. I don't even know what to do with myself right now. There will never ever be another dog in my life because to feel this loss again I don't know if I could survive it. My baby girl has gone to the rainbow bridge and my life will never be the same again. RIP my little monkey. Raven you were the best dog any one could ask for. I will love you and ache to scratch your little nub forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Always in my heart and never far from my thoughts. See you at the rainbow bridge my sweet little Monkey. R.I.P. Raven.

2. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Raven my heart

I am so sorry to hear this heartbreaking news. Several of us here have gone through this ourselves and we do feel the devastation that you are going through.
    We know your pain and pray for you to get through this horrible time. You may not think so now,but there will be room in your heart for another,when you are ready. God help ease your pain I am so sorry.
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member CCandMurray's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carolyn
    Country
    U.S.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Murray
    Likes (Received)

So so sorry to be reading this. My heart goes out to you and your family during this unbearably difficult time. I pray that she is resting peacefully and with time you will heal. Hugs from Murray and I

5. Likes Bizzymammabee, Texas Carol liked this post
    Bulldog Vet in Training Bizzymammabee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Raven (2011-2016), Tyson & Bella
    Likes (Received)

Thank you all for the kind words. Honestly there will never be another dog for me. Tyson has been whining and looking all around for her. We decided to bury her in the back yard because the kids and I couldn't stand the thought of having her cremated. So in the dark we dug a nice hole in a shady part of the yard and buried her in one of her favorite blankets. Tomorrow I will go and buy some rocks and decorative stones and make it look beautiful for my baby girl. We were blessed to have found this little girl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Always in my heart and never far from my thoughts. See you at the rainbow bridge my sweet little Monkey. R.I.P. Raven.

7. Likes CCandMurray, Texas Carol, Jersey liked this post
    Harvey's Executive Assistant Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harvey Specter
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

sorry to be reading this. I hope you and your family are able to heal in no time. Please remind yourself that Raven was very fortunate to have been around family that loved her. God bless you all during this most difficult time.
    Hug your bully today

9. Likes Bizzymammabee liked this post
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member sisters3's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    My Girl Joey
    Likes (Received)

I'm so very very sorry for your loss. Unimaginable!!!! Praying for comfort for you and your family.
    May the sun in your eyes be your ONLY problem today! Peace Friends!

11. Likes Bizzymammabee, Jersey liked this post
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member 1Chumly's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pam
    Country
    From England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Monty
    Likes (Received)

I am so sorry, poor baby. Take comfort that she didn't appear to suffer at all but what a terrible shock for you and your family. So sorry.
    Chumly 2002-2014 A gentle soul and the love of my life.

13. Likes Bizzymammabee, Jersey liked this post
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

I am SO very sorry to read this… my sincerest condolences to you and your family

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

15. Likes Bizzymammabee, Jersey liked this post
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Oh Beth...the pain in your words about Raven's passing tears at my own heart.
    I'm so very sorry...she was such a good girl and so beautiful, loved her coloring!
    Poor Tyson, they grieve too ;(

It is a comfort to have a beautiful place of peace for their resting place. When I
    lost my 1st bulldog, Brutus, my son picked him up at the Vet's and brought him
    home. We put him in his fav soft blanket & buried him under a tree, right outside
    my bedroom window.

Amazing how physical & awful the pain of loss is! I send loving hugs to all of you
    and prayers of comfort to sustain you.

Raven is so loved & had a wonderful & happy life with y'all, such a blessed girl

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

17. Likes Jersey, Bizzymammabee liked this post
    Real Name
    Paula
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Greco
    Likes (Received)

So sorry about your loss

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

19. Likes Jersey, Bizzymammabee liked this post
    My name is Jersey! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Sweet Beth, you and Raven are so lucky to have had each other even for so short a time. Please know the grief you're feeling will ease with time and you will be able to remember and honor dear Raven without so much pain. I ache for you during this sad and difficult time, as we all here do when one of our little ones cross the Rainbow Bridge. You're not going through this alone, please know that. There is so much love and comfort being sent to you and your family from the caring people here who know exactly what you're feeling now. Raven has changed your life forever and you honor her with your tears. As passing on is as natural and a part of life as birth, we all hope that our last moments will be as they were for your precious girl. No pain, no suffering... just answering her call Home. Having loved and been loved by a Bulldog is one of the greatest of Gods gifts. She's not gone Beth, her light shines within your heart. As all of us here have discovered; our sweet girls and boys are angels in disguise. I wish I could hug you and wipe your tears as you mourn. I pray you have someone near to support you and that you are not alone. I pray that this terrible ache in your heart will be filled with the warmth and goodness of Ravens eternal light. Lastly, I pray that until you and your precious girl are again reunited you hold her close in your heart. Please let Tyson comfort you as you comfort him. Bless you Beth and Tyson...

21. Likes Bizzymammabee, Texas Carol, MacAttack liked this post
    Real Name
    Anna
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frith
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Fritthy

23. Likes Jersey liked this post