Raven my heart [emoji24]

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
To say that I am beyond devastated would be an understatement. I don't know why and my heart just hurts so bad right now. My baby girl just collapsed tonight and passed within the blink of an eye. I don't even know what to do with myself right now. There will never ever be another dog in my life because to feel this loss again I don't know if I could survive it. My baby girl has gone to the rainbow bridge and my life will never be the same again. RIP my little monkey. Raven you were the best dog any one could ask for. I will love you and ache to scratch your little nub forever.
3c43537494d6c3fcd25c75bf4b197864.jpg
d4f017bae980a280991a4387dc646732.jpg
3f4641038006f97bbc1286514d0020e6.jpg
2950b19bf7976bd9225bdc688e68ea93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I am so sorry to hear this heartbreaking news.:cry: Several of us here have gone through this ourselves and we do feel the devastation that you are going through.
We know your pain and pray for you to get through this horrible time. You may not think so now,but there will be room in your heart for another,when you are ready. God help ease your pain:pray: I am so sorry.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
So so sorry to be reading this. My heart goes out to you and your family during this unbearably difficult time. I pray that she is resting peacefully and with time you will heal. Hugs from Murray and I

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you all for the kind words. Honestly there will never be another dog for me. Tyson has been whining and looking all around for her. We decided to bury her in the back yard because the kids and I couldn't stand the thought of having her cremated. So in the dark we dug a nice hole in a shady part of the yard and buried her in one of her favorite blankets. Tomorrow I will go and buy some rocks and decorative stones and make it look beautiful for my baby girl. We were blessed to have found this little girl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
sorry to be reading this. I hope you and your family are able to heal in no time. Please remind yourself that Raven was very fortunate to have been around family that loved her. God bless you all during this most difficult time.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I'm so very very sorry for your loss. Unimaginable!!!! Praying for comfort for you and your family.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I am so sorry, poor baby. Take comfort that she didn't appear to suffer at all but what a terrible shock for you and your family. So sorry.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I am SO very sorry to read this… my sincerest condolences to you and your family :cry:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh Beth...the pain in your words about Raven's passing tears at my own heart.
I'm so very sorry...she was such a good girl and so beautiful, loved her coloring!
Poor Tyson, they grieve too ;(

It is a comfort to have a beautiful place of peace for their resting place. When I
lost my 1st bulldog, Brutus, my son picked him up at the Vet's and brought him
home. We put him in his fav soft blanket & buried him under a tree, right outside
my bedroom window.

Amazing how physical & awful the pain of loss is! I send loving hugs to all of you
and prayers of comfort to sustain you.

Raven is so loved & had a wonderful & happy life with y'all, such a blessed girl :)

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Sweet Beth, you and Raven are so lucky to have had each other even for so short a time. Please know the grief you're feeling will ease with time and you will be able to remember and honor dear Raven without so much pain. I ache for you during this sad and difficult time, as we all here do when one of our little ones cross the Rainbow Bridge. You're not going through this alone, please know that. There is so much love and comfort being sent to you and your family from the caring people here who know exactly what you're feeling now. Raven has changed your life forever and you honor her with your tears. As passing on is as natural and a part of life as birth, we all hope that our last moments will be as they were for your precious girl. No pain, no suffering... just answering her call Home. Having loved and been loved by a Bulldog is one of the greatest of Gods gifts. She's not gone Beth, her light shines within your heart. As all of us here have discovered; our sweet girls and boys are angels in disguise. I wish I could hug you and wipe your tears as you mourn. I pray you have someone near to support you and that you are not alone. I pray that this terrible ache in your heart will be filled with the warmth and goodness of Ravens eternal light. Lastly, I pray that until you and your precious girl are again reunited you hold her close in your heart. Please let Tyson comfort you as you comfort him. Bless you Beth and Tyson...

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It is always amazing to me to see how much a "pet" becomes part of your family and circle. Everyone of our family members that has heard of her passing is really and truly mourning her loss with us. She made quite the impression on everyone that came into contact with her. Everyone so far has expressed the same sentiment that she really wasn't a "dog" or just a "pet", she really was a furry family member that tugged at their hearts. She had such a calming and welcoming way with everyone that met her. Last night along with my brother-in-law we dug a grave and buried her in a nice section of the yard. Prayers were said and we said our good byes to her. One of the things that struck me most, and that will always stay with me was watching my husband and 12 year old son, Ray, attempting cpr on her. When we realized she was gone my husband sat there and cried like a baby while holding her. He looked at me and said that although she passed he was glad that it was us and that he got to hold her as he did his mother when she died of a massive heart attack. My girl was my dream dog and he made that happen for me. Aside from my children my girl was the greatest gift in this lifetime. In my heart I know we did all that we could, but my mind still says that it wasn't enough, and that my baby should still be here with me.
I appreciate and thank you all for listening and understanding. There is nothing like the comfort of my extended family here at EBN. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:cry: my heart aches for you all... I'm so very sorry fir the sudden loss of your wonderful Raven... Such a best girl. She will AKWSYS be in your heart.... Remember all the love and smiles.

Run free and playing at rainbow bridge sweet girl

:angelheart:

Florasaurus

May 16, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bluebelle
So sorry for your loss. That's exactly how my Daisy went. It was horrible to go through but I was glad it was so quick/that she wasn't suffering. ❤️

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.