Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raven my heart [emoji24]

Bulldog Vet in Training Bizzymammabee's Avatar
    Real Name
    New York City
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Raven (2011-2016), Tyson & Bella
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Raven my heart

It is always amazing to me to see how much a "pet" becomes part of your family and circle. Everyone of our family members that has heard of her passing is really and truly mourning her loss with us. She made quite the impression on everyone that came into contact with her. Everyone so far has expressed the same sentiment that she really wasn't a "dog" or just a "pet", she really was a furry family member that tugged at their hearts. She had such a calming and welcoming way with everyone that met her. Last night along with my brother-in-law we dug a grave and buried her in a nice section of the yard. Prayers were said and we said our good byes to her. One of the things that struck me most, and that will always stay with me was watching my husband and 12 year old son, Ray, attempting cpr on her. When we realized she was gone my husband sat there and cried like a baby while holding her. He looked at me and said that although she passed he was glad that it was us and that he got to hold her as he did his mother when she died of a massive heart attack. My girl was my dream dog and he made that happen for me. Aside from my children my girl was the greatest gift in this lifetime. In my heart I know we did all that we could, but my mind still says that it wasn't enough, and that my baby should still be here with me.
    I appreciate and thank you all for listening and understanding. There is nothing like the comfort of my extended family here at EBN. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Always in my heart and never far from my thoughts. See you at the rainbow bridge my sweet little Monkey. R.I.P. Raven.

2. Likes Jersey, Texas Carol, 2BullyMama, MacAttack liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Likes (Received)

my heart aches for you all... I'm so very sorry fir the sudden loss of your wonderful Raven... Such a best girl. She will AKWSYS be in your heart.... Remember all the love and smiles.

Run free and playing at rainbow bridge sweet girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Marigold, Flora, Daisy
    Likes (Received)

So sorry for your loss. That's exactly how my Daisy went. It was horrible to go through but I was glad it was so quick/that she wasn't suffering. ❤️
    Current Bulldogs: Marigold & baby Bluebelle (born 05-19-16)
    Angel Bulldogs: Daisy & little Flora

5. Likes Bizzymammabee, Texas Carol liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads