Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bluebelle
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Flora

Flora is a little white bulldog puppy with red & brown ears and several pretty brown spots on her body.

She's got gorgeous brown eyes and when she stares at you sadly with them she gets whatever she wants because she's so adorable and cute.

She loves it when mama sings "how much is that bulldog in the window?" and picks her up and rubs her belly.

She is so excited when mama, daddy and her sisters get home from work or school that she jumps around like a bunny rabbit and her floppy ears go crazy.

She loves to eat and isn't happy if you don't share all of your meals and snacks with her.

She especially loves Cap'n Crunch

She loves to explore the yard and sunbathe on the back porch.

She loves her squeaky toys, chewing on everything and shredding any papers she finds.

She loves her family and home and loves to give wet, sloppy bulldog kisses on your face.

Flora is the best little puppy in the world.

I wrote that about my sweet girl after she passed. She is very much missed.
11/14/2015-03/24/2016

MacAttack

Sep 17, 2012
Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear, Mac (2/12 - 5/16) & Louis (french)
Such a sweet tribute for a cutie pie taken from you way way too young! My deepest sympathies.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Beautifully said.

Now you will cherish all the beautiful memories you had with Flora and she will put a smile on your face each time. :yes: We're all here for you. :)

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
So touching! What a wonderful gift to Flora and all who love her and hold her in their hearts.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I had already fallen in love with Flora from her pics and reading your vivid description
of her. So, it hit me hard as I realized what I just read in your last sentence. Knowing
this darling girl and experiencing her charms in person, it must be devastating losing
her, my heart is breaking for all of you!

You've written about her so beautifully, thank you for sharing Flora with us, it's an honor.

Please come and post more about yourself, Flora and all your babies.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beautiful.... just like your sweet angel! She is an absolute precious baby.

Rest in peace sweet girl

:angelheart:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Oh hon. There aren't any words that will make this easier. I am so sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online