My beloved Usko has passed and I'm crushed

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
I am sorry too for your loss. He was a gorgeous bully and like many said I would always look for pictures of your babies because they were so pretty!

Usko has a special placed saved for him. I truly believe God will bless our furbabies as they blessed our lives while being the best companion one could ask for.

Post came into a shock for me, not sure if your baby was sick or if it was something sudden. But please know we are here for you!

raghu

Jan 7, 2015
India
Country
India
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
RiiSi,
Very sorry to hear about Usko. Our condolences to you and your family, especially the little guy Voitto.
Regards,
Raghu

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
@RiiSi just seeing this today and are so sad for your loss of your Beautiful boy. Thinking you and your family losing such a special boy. RIP Usko and big hugs to you :angelheart::heartsign::hug:

JennyBean

Nov 21, 2014
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Farley Foo (8 1/2 yrs old) RIP My precious FarlyFoo 7/24/2017
I'm so very sorry about your Usko. Many prayers to you and during this difficult time.:angelheart:

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
I'm so very sorry about your loss of your beloved boy Usko:heart: He was a wonderful, beautiful boy and he was so much loved - and will always be :angelheart: I'm thinking of you and your family. Love and hugs to you all :hug:
I can't imagine Voitto without Usko :nope:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.