aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Oh, MY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe I am reading this. I am so so sorry Riika, I can't imagine the pain you are feeling right now. Please accept our condolences for the loss of your baby :(

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
This came as a shock for me. I'm so sorry for your loss. Your two handsome boys are two of my favorite dogs here in EBN. Hugs to you.

Danny Ella

Feb 7, 2016
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Ella
I am so so sorry to hear this. I can feel your pain. Honoring him here is great and I bet he was such a happy Bulldog with such a loving owner

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
[MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] I am so terribly sorry to hear of your lost. May he rest peacefully. My heart goes out to you and your family during this unbelievably difficult time. I wish I could give you a hug! I will keep you and your family in my prayers

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
What sad news. I am so very sorry to hear this. He was such a beautiful boy.

Miss Charlotte

Jan 31, 2015
Elizabeth,NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte
So sad. Always enjoyed seeing and hearing of him here on EBN. I'm so very sorry and sending hugs, lots and lots of hugs. :(

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
My heart hurts for you. I am so sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful boy, but now he runs free and no pain. Rest in peace baby, we will forever miss you.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I am so sorry about your loss of your Precious Usko. He is with God now, and he has his wings. Usko will be waiting for you one day to join him and never part again. Love and Prayers are with You and Your Family. If I may ask, what happened to Usko?

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Beautiful Usko, the world is a little dimmer now.

I'm so sorry for your loss! Many hugs and prayers for you all.

I know it hurts so bad, but I hope you can somehow find comfort in the wonderful memories you shared.

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
I am so sorry for your loss. Always love hearing about your boys. Rest In Peace Usko - you are a shining star. :angelheart:

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Oh, I am so sorry. :( What sad news.
I hope the love being poured to you here helps to bring at least a little healing. He was such a beautiful boy, and so loved.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I hurt with you. I am very sorry. Sweet Usko, I know you are no longer in pain, running free with all your friends who have gone before us. Until we meet again sweet boy.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online