Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So sorry to hear your very sad news. Dudley was such a wonderful,handsome boy and he will be missed by all who knew him. He is among many friends,but waiting to see you again.
Losing them is so hard,but knowing them is a treasure.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Our sincerest condolences to you and your family on the loss of Dudley. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Warmest regards, Denise, Bentley, Jewel, and RJ.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP sweet Dudley.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Anytime you need anything kathleen, please call me, I'm just a short car ride away. I hope you stay here at EBN, you are family

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Anytime you need anything kathleen, please call me, I'm just a short car ride away. I hope you stay here at EBN, you are family

YES Kathleen, please stay w/us here at EBN… we would miss you so much!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Kathleen Dudley is going to be greatly missed by all of us here and like I said yesterday we are all here for you, I am not able to be there in person but any time you want to talk I am here for you, I will be thinking of you and praying for you and Scott to get through this.
RIP Sweet Baby, we will always love you and miss you greatly.

Like Rosalie said I really hope you stay here with us on EBN :hug:

Dukiesmom

Feb 8, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dukie (Duke)
So very sorry for the loss of Dudley. May you find solace in knowing you were a great part of his life, and may his fond memories comfort you during this time.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Kathleen, I am so so sorry and heartbroken for you for your loss of Dudley. I know how much he meant to you and what a special boy he was. I know words don't help much during this time, but at least he knew he was loved so much and now is free of any pain or suffering. You have my condolences and hugs during this most difficult time. Play joyfully at the Rainbow Bridge, handsome sweet Dudley.

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
I'm so sorry for your loss of your sweet beautiful boy Dudley. Dudley's time on earth was full of love, and love is the bond that will stay forever between you and your special, beloved boy.
I'm so sorry :*( You are in my thoughts and prayers.

RIP dear Dudley :angelheart:

OP
DudleysMom

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
To all of my dear, dear EBN friends - your kind words and beautiful flowers - have made me able to get up in the morning. I can NEVER thank you enough for your support and encouragement. Scott and I are overwhelmed by your kindness. I never have to tell anyone on this site about the pain of losing your furry child - you all either have experienced it or can imagine the pain, because you all love your babies so very much. I know Dudley is free of pain and whatever demons drove him, but I think I am going to miss him for the rest of my life - he was that special to me. My first EBD and one so loved and cherished. I hope some day that I can rescue a bulldog who needs a loving home and a crazy bulldog mama! On Tuesday, a day I didn't think I would survive, I was driving home from seeing my aunt in rehab (she is 91 and recently fell and broke a bone near her shoulder) and I see a woman walking a bulldog down the street. Of course, I had to stop the car, get out and talk to her. I'm sure the woman thought the sobbing woman was a lunatic, until I explained my situation. She immediately understood. I got a little bully love and then got back into the car...and yes, I did cry all of the way home. And, I continue to cry, because the house is empty and I have no softly snoring bulldog on the couch beside me! But, I do have an amazing bulldog family that has extended its hearts and arms, and for this I always, always will be grateful. I hope you will allow me to stalk your baby bullies here on the forum, and for some of you, on facebook. As much as it hurts sometimes, I can never give up my love of the bulldog!! Thank you all -- with much love and gratitude!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
To all of my dear, dear EBN friends - your kind words and beautiful flowers - have made me able to get up in the morning. I can NEVER thank you enough for your support and encouragement. Scott and I are overwhelmed by your kindness. I never have to tell anyone on this site about the pain of losing your furry child - you all either have experienced it or can imagine the pain, because you all love your babies so very much. I know Dudley is free of pain and whatever demons drove him, but I think I am going to miss him for the rest of my life - he was that special to me. My first EBD and one so loved and cherished. I hope some day that I can rescue a bulldog who needs a loving home and a crazy bulldog mama! On Tuesday, a day I didn't think I would survive, I was driving home from seeing my aunt in rehab (she is 91 and recently fell and broke a bone near her shoulder) and I see a woman walking a bulldog down the street. Of course, I had to stop the car, get out and talk to her. I'm sure the woman thought the sobbing woman was a lunatic, until I explained my situation. She immediately understood. I got a little bully love and then got back into the car...and yes, I did cry all of the way home. And, I continue to cry, because the house is empty and I have no softly snoring bulldog on the couch beside me! But, I do have an amazing bulldog family that has extended its hearts and arms, and for this I always, always will be grateful. I hope you will allow me to stalk your baby bullies here on the forum, and for some of you, on facebook. As much as it hurts sometimes, I can never give up my love of the bulldog!! Thank you all -- with much love and gratitude!

You better stay with us... stalk all you want!! we love you and would have it no other way!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter

I do not know you but I guarantee you that Dudley was very fortunate to be surrounded by people who loved him. While you endure the pain inevitably, there is another soul out there that truly need you. Please open your heart again.

God Bless.

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Thank you for sharing,

If you own a Bulldog, it is not a matter of if, but rather when. Some of us have been through the painful process once or even more. Sadly at some point everyone will. Unless, sadly, you leave before your Bulldog does. Either way is a terrible ordeal filled with so much sadness that words can't express. The words "sad, heartbroken, crushed, devastated, etc", seem woefully blank on paper. But understand the feel of the sadness if hard to express in words.

A Bulldog is more than just a pet or a dog. Truly they are part of our physical and emotional lives. By sharing with us here, you are helping to share with us about Dudley and to share his memories. He belong to you and your family, but now will be a part of all of us to remember.

God watches over those who are with him. It is hard to accept when they are gone.
With sincere sympathy,

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.