For Annie <3

Bamarism

Jun 18, 2015
Country
Hrvatska
Bulldog(s) Names
Bama and Ziggy
Dear friends,

my friend [MENTION=1869]ABEBD[/MENTION] lost his girl last night. Since we are geographically appart, I was really worried when he sent me her pictures. He lives in Arizona, and I live in Croatia, Europe. She was 57 days pregnant and he had good intuition about her condition. He came on time. He wasn't late. The vet was prolonging and unfortunatelly he didn't opened her on time. Babies collapsed her lungs and she passed on the table.

Why oh why????

I am upset and I must say, that here in Europe, the bitch is always a priority and there is no time to wait for puppies to develop if her life is in danger.

Dear Barry and Becky, my sincere condolences :(
I know how it feels when vet make a mistake. Same as my Bama boy 7 months ago.

Annie, you will be forever in our hearts!
Sleep tight with your babies. :heart:

Edit: sorry for bad English

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg how sad.... :(. Barry is an excellent breeder and I doubt he will be able to move forward easily.... Sending thoughts and prayers :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Dear friends,

my friend [MENTION=1869]ABEBD[/MENTION] lost his girl last night. Since we are geographically appart, I was really worried when he sent me her pictures. He lives in Arizona, and I live in Croatia, Europe. She was 57 days pregnant and he had good intuition about her condition. He came on time. He wasn't late. The vet was prolonging and unfortunatelly he didn't opened her on time. Babies collapsed her lungs and she passed on the table. Why oh why????

I am upset and I must say, that here in Europe, the bitch is always a priority and there is no time to wait for puppies to develop if her life is in danger.

Dear Barry and Becky, my sincere condolences :( I know how it feels when vet make a mistake. Same as my Bama boy 7 months ago.

Annie, you will be forever in our hearts! Sleep tight with your babies. :heart:

Thank you for relaying this terrible and tragic news. I share your grief and outrage,
this did not have to happen! Barry is a great breeder & caring person and gives
respected advice here. To lose Annie & babies is just so sad ;(

Sending sincere condolences, to Barry, Becky & Family, keeping all in prayer.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I am so sorry to hear this, bless him, and bless those babies. I will be praying for them all.

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Thank you,

Thank you Bamarism for your very kind words. We are so devastated and just can't believe what just happened. With what we have just learned in the past 24 hours from you and Gayle, will make a big difference in the future.

This forum is not the right place to discuss. This is for condolences. Thank you to all of you for your thoughts, kind words and sympathy.

I hope that more people will be honest about the problems and concerns with Bulldogs. Being scared to talk about it does NOT make it NOT real or go away.
I will post to the breeders forum also.

And anyone who wants to have private conversations to learn, please contact me.

Again,
Thank you to my Croatia friends. I also still grieve for your loss of Bama as well.
Good Day~

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG…

I'm absolutely heartbroken for your loss Barry [MENTION=1869]ABEBD[/MENTION] I know how much you care about your babies… I have lost two bulldogs to veterinarian error and I know how shocking and devastating it can be. I sincerely do hope that you post in the breeders forum, so people can learn about what happened to you and your family.

Once again, my deepest sympathies… :cry:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
For Annie &lt;3

Beyond heartbreaking.... So very sorry for the loss of your wonderful Annie.... Send prayers for comfort to you and your family

Rest in peace sweet Annie

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Thank you,
Words can't express the sorry. If you have had a Bulldog pass then you know. If you own a Bulldog, sadly the future will not spare you.
My Annabie
image.jpeg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.