This is from My 80 year old Mom who misses Tilly and Diva very much, she requested i post this here

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
" He Prayest Best Who Loveth Best All Creatures Great And Small "

My MoM came to me this morning she going on 80 now and is frail , is still going threw the grieving process for our Diva , she was very attached to her and handed Me this hand written short note in her hand and asked that I post this here for all that have lost there Bulldog I promised I would .

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Tell her .. thank you! :angelheart:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Please tell her, thank you, those are truest words
and give her a soft, gentle hug from me & EBN.

It hurts to know just how deeply she misses Diva.

What a blessing, receiving this today, dear Nat.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] Please thank your mom for this beautiful,loving message. She is not alone in her grief,as many of us have felt the pain that she is feeling. Tell her we pray for her to get through this,and we know she is surrounded by love,and we know Diva is peeking down from the rainbow bridge with her new friends,and telling mama that although she misses her,too, she is happy,able to run and play, as she is now pain free.:angelhug::heart:

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I have just read all your messages to her , she thanks you all very much and so do I

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
What a beautiful message thank you for sharing with us. Diva deserves to be missed was an incredible dog that played a huge part in your lives. With everything happening can not feel anything but hope, love and caring when i think of your family. I unfortunately lost my mom to cancer 13 years ago am still dealing with it and the promises made to her. Hope the pretty one is well and they have it all figured out my prayers and well wishes for a complete recovery. Nat you are a strong special individual hoping you are taking care of yourself wishing you continuous strength, patience and understanding - you rock my friend. Special hugs and scratches to the furbabies :heart::angelheart::2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.