Boka my brave little fighter had just passed away

Aug 26, 2015
South California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boka
Yesterday on Friday Boka was having problems breathing and we took her immediately to the ER. After numerous ultra sounds and x Rays, it revealed Boka had cancer in her heart. The vet said there is no cure she will survive, so we had to euthanize her. I am devastated !! My phone is getting all wet from the continuos tears flowing down my face. :cry::cry::tissue::tissue::*(:gloom::gloom::hissycry::hissycry:

I can't believe this happened :cry::cry:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'm so very do for the loss of your sweet, brave baby girl.... Sending many hugs, love and prayers to you.

A year ago i was there and my heart feels your pain and loss

Rest in peace beautiful Boka
:angel:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I am so very sorry for your loss. Boka was very brave and such a fighter and such a sweet girl. She had a loving family and happy life and that is the best that we can give them. Rest in peace, beautiful sweet Boka.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I'm am so terribly sorry to hear of the loss of Boka, my heart breaks for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this very difficult time.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Boka. My heart breaks for you, and I know the pain and sadness of losing a beloved pet and family member. Sending love, hugs and prayers your way. RIP sweet Boka, you were loved and you will be missed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 159

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I am so sorry to hear this and know how heartbroken you are. RIP sweet girl.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Dearest Boka you are free from pain no more cancer, your brothers and sisters are eager for play time at the Rainbow Bridge. To have been loved and and free to love back, a home, shelter and care. Boka was truly blessed, my condolences especially at this time of year.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Sorry for your loss. Please remind yourself during this difficult time that Boka was very fortunate to be surrounded by people that loved her through the end. God Bless!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So very sorry for your loss. It is never easy loosing one of our family members. May she rest in peace.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I am so, so sorry that you lost sweet Boka. I know how devastated you are because I've been there too. Know that we are all here to support you and we all feel your pain.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP sweetest Boka.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=14728]Boka the Sweet Heart[/MENTION] I am so sorry about your Boka. Many of us know the pain you are going through,and will go through for quite a while. What helps me is to try and think of all the good times, and how lucky you had the time with her that you did. Not letting them suffer,like people have to, is the greatest show of love that can be given. It is the worst pain for us,but a gift for our beloved dogs. One last parting gift. My condolences to you.

beto86

Nov 2, 2014
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
I can only imagine how you feel. I'm so sorry for your loss RIP Boka

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online