Boka my little adorable girlie was just diagnosed with brain tumor

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am at the vet right now. The vet told me that it's best to remove the cancerous mass. He is saying that there is a 99.5% chance of her waking up from the anastesthia and I am probably going to take her to surgery. I will drop her off at the vet's in a couple weeks in the morning and pick her up in the afternoon after surgery. Please pray that the surgery will go well and that she will wake up. Thank you.

Oh my.... Praying very hard all goes well--- keep us posted (hugs)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Absolutely praying over Boka's surgery and for your peace of mind.
Don't feel that you need to fret alone, come here and vent that worry
out, we understand and will hold your hand thru this...big hugs!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Will pray for a positive result. :pray: Please give Boka hugs and kisses for us.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am at the vet right now. The vet told me that it's best to remove the cancerous mass. He is saying that there is a 99.5% chance of her waking up from the anastesthia and I am probably going to take her to surgery. I will drop her off at the vet's in a couple weeks in the morning and pick her up in the afternoon after surgery. Please pray that the surgery will go well and that she will wake up. Thank you.

Big prayers going up for you and her :pray::pray2::pray: I'm so sorry you are going through this.

OP
Boka the Sweet Heart
Aug 26, 2015
South California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boka
image.jpg
Boka says thank you for all of the prayers. Her surgery will be on the 29 of October.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beauty

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
Continued prayers for your sweet little girl - she is a beauty with a wonderful smile :heart:
Many many fingers and paws are crossed for Boka :hug::hug::hug::hug2::hug::hug::hug:

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
God Bless You Boka, Prayers and Loads of Love are coming to you Sweet Heart for your surgery on the 29th Of Oct. I will be thinking about you that day and sending Prayers your way for a Speedy Recovery. Love To You Boka.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
sending positive and healing thoughts, vibes and prayers your way....

Jeep2me

Apr 21, 2015
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
Poogan
I can't even imagine how you feel, I hope Boka stays strong. Sending prayers!!! :pray::pray2::pray::pray2:

OP
Boka the Sweet Heart
Aug 26, 2015
South California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boka
Thank you so much everyone. I'm sorry that I haven't been writing much but now I will tell you about the surgery in more depth. Luckily, her cancerous mass is on her skin not under it so the surgery will be easier than if it were to be underneath the skin. The surgeon will have to only cut inside the skin a couple centimeters. But he will have to cut out 3 inches of skin to make sure that the mass won't spread. Like I mentioned, the surgery will be on the 29 of this month. I will drop her off at the vet's in the morning and pick her up in the afternoon so that the vet can monitor her for the day. The vet also said that this surgery will improve her movement as she is a little in pain while walking on that leg. This is also because of arthritis but a little bit from the mass too. We are hoping and praying for the best. Once again thank you for the prayers.

Members online

No members online now.