Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Indeed, so very sorry to hear about this cancer.

Agree with your thoughts and would be doing the same for Boka.
So very encouraged she's not in pain, is seizure free so far and is
active. Boka (and you) are in my prayers & continue to be, thank
you for these updates.

Sending big hugs to y'all <3

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Boka hope your feeling good a lot of people are worried and praying for you and your Mom is very worried.
EBN is a great place for both of you, Mom can find some ideas to help with the comforting and support from others to make it through the hard times.
This group has taught me so much and have opened up their hearts to me like no other - insert my crying tears here - I have been recently diagnosed with cancer and it has been a whirl wind experience. This wonderful place is filled with Angels or those who will become and a few deviates like me with huge hearts.
They help me tremendously more than they know, more tears, they also taught me to be the best parent/ handler I can be that helps my baby Chance.
Almost always great advice with laughter and tears thrown in - let us help you through these hard times so that you and Boka can enjoy the most out of what we are given
Fingers and paws crossed in prayer add a huge bear hug from me - you are not alone :pray2:

OP
Boka the Sweet Heart
Aug 26, 2015
South California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boka
Boka hope your feeling good a lot of people are worried and praying for you and your Mom is very worried.
EBN is a great place for both of you, Mom can find some ideas to help with the comforting and support from others to make it through the hard times.
This group has taught me so much and have opened up their hearts to me like no other - insert my crying tears here - I have been recently diagnosed with cancer and it has been a whirl wind experience. This wonderful place is filled with Angels or those who will become and a few deviates like me with huge hearts.
They help me tremendously more than they know, more tears, they also taught me to be the best parent/ handler I can be that helps my baby Chance.
Almost always great advice with laughter and tears thrown in - let us help you through these hard times so that you and Boka can enjoy the most out of what we are given
Fingers and paws crossed in prayer add a huge bear hug from me - you are not alone :pray2:

Thank you so much. Boka luckily is getting better and yesterday she was playing with her ball and she was jumping and she seemed extremely happy. She is now jumping on the couch and jumping off of it by herself. Though her legs are still a little bit wobbly, she is managing to walk up and down the stairs too. She is going to get some blood work done in 2 weeks to make sure that her anti seizure medicine is working properly and how much of it is in her bloodstream. I will keep everyone posted about her bloodwork.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Thanks for the update. Going to continue to hope that her seizures are under control. Glad to hear that she's getting her spunk back. :hear:

OP
Boka the Sweet Heart
Aug 26, 2015
South California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boka
Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, but Boka is getting back to her bulldog self. She is jumping on me very high and she gets up and down the stairs all by herself. This Monday we are taking her to the vet to get some bloodwork done. Also, she hasn't had a seizure for 3 weeks!:bully::bully::bully::):):):) I'll keep you guys posted about how Boka's blood test went.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, but Boka is getting back to her bulldog self. She is jumping on me very high and she gets up and down the stairs all by herself. This Monday we are taking her to the vet to get some bloodwork done. Also, she hasn't had a seizure for 3 weeks!:bully::bully::bully::):):):) I'll keep you guys posted about how Boka's blood test went.

God is blessing you & beautiful Boka, thank you for this amazing update!

Continued prayers for both of you <3

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Great status.... Please keep us posted--- continued prayers for all of you

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have been checking each day to see an update on Boka. Sounds like things are going better. I am happy to hear that things are getting better.

OP
Boka the Sweet Heart
Aug 26, 2015
South California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boka
Thank you so much everyone! Boka is doing much better now and she is thanking everyone for praying for her. She is such a strong girl and such a fighter. Once again thank you so much.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
God Bless You Sweetie Boka, may you continue to get Stronger and Healthier every day.

OP
Boka the Sweet Heart
Aug 26, 2015
South California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boka
Thank you. She is going in for a blood test and an exam tomorrow afternoon. The vet will also tell us whether she has to have the cancerous mass removed.

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy

I'm so happy to hear this wonderful news! Awesome :happydance:
All the best for the tests/the vet appointment - I keep my fingers crossed - - sending love and continued prayers :hug:
Hugs & kisses to your sweet brave little Boka :havemyheart:

OP
Boka the Sweet Heart
Aug 26, 2015
South California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boka
I am at the vet right now. The vet told me that it's best to remove the cancerous mass. He is saying that there is a 99.5% chance of her waking up from the anastesthia and I am probably going to take her to surgery. I will drop her off at the vet's in a couple weeks in the morning and pick her up in the afternoon after surgery. Please pray that the surgery will go well and that she will wake up. Thank you.

Most Reactions