Boka my little adorable girlie was just diagnosed with brain tumor

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sending you many prayers and positive thoughts.... hugs to you all. please stay with us and we can help and support you

OP
Boka the Sweet Heart
Aug 26, 2015
South California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boka
Thank you so much. I am hoping that she just has food poisoning as I am not 100% positive yet. I will know later this evening. I am going to pick her up from the hospital in a couple of hours.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Thank you so much. I am hoping that she just has food poisoning as I am not 100% positive yet. I will know later this evening. I am going to pick her up from the hospital in a couple of hours.

Please keep us posted, I am praying hard for sweet Boka baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Boka the Sweet Heart
Aug 26, 2015
South California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boka
Thank you for all of the positive thoughts. I just picked Boka up from the hospital and the vet said that she does not have blood cancer. I was so relieved when I heard that but he is not yet positive whether she has a brain tumor or just food poisoning. He thinks that it is most likely poisoning though. We are taking her to another vet tomorrow morning again for the whole day and then I will post how she is doing.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you for all of the positive thoughts. I just picked Boka up from the hospital and the vet said that she does not have blood cancer. I was so relieved when I heard that but he is not yet positive whether she has a brain tumor or just food poisoning. He thinks that it is most likely poisoning though. We are taking her to another vet tomorrow morning again for the whole day and then I will post how she is doing.

Checking in on updates, glad that was ruled out and continued
prayers for beloved Boka, so blessed to have you as her Mama.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Thank The Lord it is not blood cancer, I will Pray that the test for brain cancer is negative for Precious Boka. Give her a Kiss and a Hug from Me and Elmo.

OP
Boka the Sweet Heart
Aug 26, 2015
South California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boka
Thank The Lord it is not blood cancer, I will Pray that the test for brain cancer is negative for Precious Boka. Give her a Kiss and a Hug from Me and Elmo.

Boka after her hugs and kisses. image.jpg

Boka is thanking everybody for praying for her. We are dropping her off at the vet right now and I will let you know how she is doing after her tests.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
My sweet little baby girl Boka, was just diagnosed with a brain tumor. I am absolutely devastated. I am crying as I am writing this post. The vet said that she has a maximum chance of 6 months of surviving. :cry::hissycry::*(:cry::cry::tissue::tissue: Please pray:pray: for my sweet little baby. I can't believe that this is happening.

So so sad. We all know what your going through. I lost my boy suddenly. He was only 2 1/2 years of age. People on here and the people here who is on Facebook helped me through, there prayers helped me heal.
It's no consolation but you have 6 months of loving your baby and cherish every minute.

Big hugs from Scotland xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Boka the Sweet Heart
Aug 26, 2015
South California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boka
There is some bad news. Boka most likely has a brain tumor but the doctor is not certain. We can't do an MRI as Boka is 9 years old. We asked the vet if we should put her down but he said " Hell no". If Boka doesn't have a seizure for 3 weeks than she might not have a brain tumor. So far she has not had a seizure for 40 hours which is a very good sign. She also doesn't spin in circles and doesn't walk into walls. I am hoping that she just has epilepsy. She is at the hospital right now and I am praying that this is just epilepsy or she just ate something. The vet said that there is a possibility of her just eating something toxic. Please pray for my little sweet angel.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
sending hugs and prayers she stays seizure free!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I just hope and pray for the best… keep us posted!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.