Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
May God bless you and sweet Winnie. This made me cry and I'm sitting here at work. Thank you for sharing such intimate details of your last day with Winnie.

2hillkids

Apr 30, 2015
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
I had to take a couple minutes to compose myself before I could type. That was a beautiful tribute. Made me cry. Words can't express how truly sad I am for you and your family. Winnie looked happy and from what I read she was very loved. She feels no pain now and you will see her again. Thoughts and prayers sent your way.

OP
angela

angela

Jun 18, 2011
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winny 2004-2015
My son made me this, i love it so much. Its been so very hard, since you been gone. I know you're in a better place, but i miss you so much it hurts..."people say time will heal" but i don't think there will ever be enough time. My heart aches for you, all the memories of you constantly rushing through me. I just want to see you, feel you, smell you....when will the tears stop, when will my heart be healed? I talk to you all the time, but only silence resonates through out. I love you, Winnie forever and ever, till i see you again, RIP my love

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 78

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:luv: that is beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Your sad and loving words have made me cry again. They say time heals-it never heals, but eventually the tears get less. Your son has a loving heart-such a beautiful tribute to Winny-and your love for her. I have been where you are-I know the only help is a puppy. They never replace the one you lost-but they start another love in your heart.They can make you laugh again, though you think not. They don't ever replace,but build a new spot in your heart that is all their own.
It is true that a heart can hold much pain, but it can also hold new and different love. God help you through this most difficult time. [MENTION=2577]angela[/MENTION]

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Such a beautiful gift from your son, [MENTION=2577]angela[/MENTION]. I pray that your pain will ease, if only just a little bit. :hug:

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
What a wonderful gift...with beautiful pictures of your beloved sweet little angel girl:angelheart:
Tears in my eyes.

Love never dies - Winnie and you are connected forever.

OP
angela

angela

Jun 18, 2011
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winny 2004-2015
Thank you all so much for your kind and supportive words. They comforted my heart deeply. I do believe i will love again, but i just don't know when. Will my heart ever heal? Do i mourn longer or do i try to find a new love? I know there's a lot of bull babies out there that need love and care, and I want to adopt every bully i see, i want to take them home and love them and take care of them, just as i did Winnie. I feel like my heart would just burst open with compassion and love, but i don' t want a rebound love but a true love. I want to have an open and mended heart to love as i did, my Winnie. I pray I will love again, that my heart will over flow with joy as new paw prints enter and make their imprint on it. I will be silent and listen intently to Gods will for me to heal and love again, until then I'll enjoy reading about your bully babies. Thank you again

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online