Color: Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut - With White
Sex: Male

Sampson is:
already neutered
housetrained
purebred

up to date with shots
Sampson's story...
AGE: 7; NO LARGE DOGS. Hi there! Iā€™m Sampson, named after the historical figure that was known for being tremendously strong and courageous. While I havenā€™t wrestled a lion like he supposedly did, I am a big boy with lots of courage and personality! People are just my favorite thing in the worldā€¦ outside of toys and treats, but they always seem to be with the people I like! I just love playing with people, especially when you toss around toys with me. I like to see if you can try and get it back from Big Mr. Samson! Iā€™m very protective over the people I love, Iā€™m always keeping an eye out for people that might hurt those that are close to me so Iā€™ll stand right by your side and protect you, because who would dare mess with the brave and mighty Samson? I also like just following you around while you do whatever it is that you people do. I just like being by your side. Like I said, people are my favorite thing! The person who used to have me didnā€™t take very good care of me, so my ears are kinda a mess. Iā€™ll need a good person to clean them for me so I can hear you tell me how much you love me. Will you be the new favorite person in my life? I like these volunteers, but I want one awesome family to just call my own.

So Cal Bulldog Rescue is a non-profit organization. Bulldog adoption is limited to Southern California (excluding San Diego) territory. If you live in San Diego please view San Diego Bulldog Rescue listings. Northern California residents please view Northern California Bulldog Rescue listings.

Please view Southern California Bulldog Rescue's website for more information about their organization.

Southern California Bulldog Rescue

You must have an adoption application on file prior to contacting them!!! Follow this link to find out about their adoption process and to fill out an application:

http://www.socalbulldogrescue.org/adoption.html

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Want to see more of SoCal Bulldog Rescues available Bulldogs for Adoption? Click the link below:
CALIFORNIA- So Cal Bulldog Rescue

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Announced by SoCal today:
It was a sad day for SCBR today. Sampson went to Rainbow Bridge today. Linda & Jason were fostering him. This WAS Sampson's home, he had bonded with Jason and was considered Daddy's boy. We know that Sampson was loved and completely spoiled in HIS home. He knew love and family here, he will be sorely missed by Linda & Jason and his bully siblings. Sampson did not show any signs of being sick, he left peacefully in his sleep. I'm sure he was dreaming of how wonderful his life had been these last few months. Thank you Jason & Linda for loving him and all the other bullies that come your way.~Marti

:*( :*( :*(

Last edited:

MichelleK

Feb 11, 2011
It is so heart breaking to read about a bully that has passed on~ they touch the hearts of all those they meet and there is no great bond than between a bully and his family. I am so glad that he got to spend his last months surrounded by love:*(

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I saw this on facebook ...... so sad. :*(

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
omg..I was reading about him to try and help find him a home..since I am in southern cal..I was looking to see how he was with kids and cats..then I scrolled down and saw he is gone..soo sad...

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
How very sad. At least he was finally at peace in his last days here on Earth. RIP Sampson. :heart:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online