Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
God bless you and Shiner and your new puppy Tucker. I'm very sorry you had to deal with this. **HUGS**

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
This makes me so sad. I'm so sorry for your loss. How awful. I'm glad you aren't going back to the first vet. It sounds like if he had cared just a little more things could have been different. Shiner knew you loved him, you have him the best possible life.

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
Dear Ginger, I'm so sorry for your loss of your beloved baby Shiner. It is heartbreaking.
You did everything you could for your sweet little boy, and believe me he knows that. Shiner was so much loved by you in his short life - he knows what love is and no one - even not death - can take that away from your little angle boy.
I'm so glad you found sweet Tucker. You now have two little bully boys, one being your and Tucker's guardian angel behind the rainbow bridge :angelheart:

RIP sweet Shiner.

I will not express in words what I think about the first vet. I just want to say I would also never go back with Tucker to the third one who gave Shiner his booster shots. Only a dog in good general health should be getting shots.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.