My Beautiful Berry girl took her last breath in my arms

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
Its taken me 10 days to write this. I have been less active in these parts for the past few months as I knew her days were few and I just spent as much time fussing over her, patting and cuddling her as I could. I had to take her to an emergency vet as she was in the most pain i'd seen her endure. I held her in my arms for the last time as they gave her the injection. Im so glad I did. Would never change anything during the 12 years and 3 months we had eachother for. My place is so quiet no grunts, sniffs, big sloppy drinks from her bowl, barks for me to get out of bed so she could sleep on the bed as well and no bully talk you all know what I mean right. Our Bully friends are so unique and so in touch with us that we will remember them with such fondness when we remember just how much we love them.

She has crossed the bridge to meet up with my Mum who left us in Feb but they both loved to hang out thats who looked after her when I went away. bezzzz.jpg Till we meet again little girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Sweet Berry, 12yrs, that is amazing. It shows the amount of love & care she received in her life to live this long. My heart goes out to you, I commend you for not letting her suffer any longer. I will be praying for you, for peace; knowing that she is safe now, pain free, and looking down on us. I bet she's up there now with your mum having a ball. One day we will all be with our babies again. Hugs to you, bless you for loving her so much and for being with her until her final moments. :cry:

Guidoi

Apr 17, 2013
Coconut Grove, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Clementine
I am so sorry for your loss... Our Clementine runs our lives and my wife and I wouldn't know what to do without her. You are in my thoughts..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Holding her in your arms is the best thing you could do for her at life's end. I have always tried to be there for them, as they take their last breath,as they give us so many years of love and loyalty. I am so sorry for your loss of your beautiful companion @Beautiful Berry and know that your Mom was there to greet her,as she entered the
Rainbow. We all know that dogs we have loved and lost are in heaven waiting to greet us when we arrive, because if they are not-then it is not heaven.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Dear Russ, my sincere condolences as you grieve such terrible losses.
So hard to lose our parents, no matter our age when it happens. Is
your Dad still living?

Berry had such a wonderful life with you and is a great testament to
you & your Mum's care for her. I laugh at her funny bully ways, how
she barked to let you know, it's bedtime...my Cami does that to me.
Yes, indeed...life with these bullies is just grand and our love for them
is so deep! I will pray, GOD is your Comforter & Companion in these too
silent days & nights and brings peace to your grieving heart as only HE
can do. Are you planning on giving another bully your loving home, in
time? Hoping you will, as they never replace our beloveds but occupy
their own space therein. Sending you huge Texas sized hugs!

RIP Berry & your Mum, together still and waiting in Heaven <3

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
omg, I am so so sorry to see this Russ...

I loved Berry

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like she had lived a wonderful life with you filled with love.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
My heartfelt condolences to the loss of your sweet, sweet and beautiful Berry. Rest in the knowledge that she is at peace, pain free, healthy, and running free in Heaven.

God bless you.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
So Sorry for Your Loss of Sweet Berry, she is Beautiful. Berry is waiting for you Russ at Rainbow Bridge, and You will never have to part again. Love and Prayers are coming your way Russ.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Russ, I'm so very very sorry for your loss… Sweet Berry :cry:

Your sweet girl lived to be a senior bully, and it sounds like you gave her a wonderful life with you and your Mum. It's so hard to let them go, but it's the best thing that we can do for them when they are in pain… now she is running free at the bridge. My heartfelt condolences as well for the loss of your Mum. My heart just breaks for you… sending you lots of hugs and prayers.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:cry: my heart breaks so much for you... so very sorry for the loss of your Mum and your sweet beautiful Berry. Sending lots of love, hugs and prayers to you -- she is ALWAYS with you.

Rest in peace Beautiful Berry

:angelheart:

Keanebobulldogs

May 17, 2015
Country
Nottinghamshire
Bulldog(s) Names
Patch, Amy & Darcy
Im so sorry for your loss, 12 years is amazing, she might not be around but she will always be In your heart and looking down on you.. such a beautiful girl, I hope she gets too meet my baby princess up there! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.