Keanebobulldogs

May 17, 2015
Country
Nottinghamshire
Bulldog(s) Names
Patch, Amy & Darcy
Princess was the most beautiful girl, the way she looked at us would melt our hearts, she loved to cuddle up on your lap all of the time, she was such a sweet girl..

We fetched princess to bring her home when she was shy of three months old, we was so excited to bring her home and for her to meet patch, her breeders named her hope but we had already decided on princess plus she was young enough to learn a new name... 4 months old and a dreadful day appeared, my husband got up for work at 6am, I then got up at 9am, I went to let the dogs out to the toilet, I walked into the conservatory and princess didn't arise, which was strange because as soon as you open the door she jumps up.. I started talking to her, calling her name but still no response, I opened her crate door and went to stroke her, as soon as my hand touched her little body she was cold, I couldn't believe my eyes, I called my husband and he said when he got up that morning she was fine she was moving around her crate to get comfortable... the way she was laid looked like she had a heart attack.. the worse day of our lives became reality, she was 4 months old, she had the rest of her life to live.. we only had her 6 weeks, we gave her all the love we could of possibly gave, we miss her every single day.

We tried to get intouch with the breeder but she wouldn't answer.. the vets say it could of been a heart murmur, which made me start questioning why they called her hope.. maybe I am overthinking the situation..

we love you now more than ever, we think of you everyday princess and you will always be a massive part of our lives.
R.I.P my sweet girl princess.png

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So sorry to hear about your loss. Rest in Peace, little Princess.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh how sad, RIP sweet Princess. I am very sorry for your loss

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Rest in peace sweet baby girl.... :angelheart:

OP
K

Keanebobulldogs

May 17, 2015
Country
Nottinghamshire
Bulldog(s) Names
Patch, Amy & Darcy
Thank you everyone, much appreciated

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper