Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
So, so sorry for your loss. I am so glad that you had her in your life and she had you. It's a miracle when we find our soul mates and so painful when we're left alone. Hugs to you.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I am so sorry for your loss of your Sweet Girl Harley. Prayers are coming your way for You Laura and Your Family. Laura Harley is waiting for you to one day to join her and never part again

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I am so sorry for your heartbreaking loss of Harley. Thank you for taking time to share pictures of Harley with us, even when you are hurting so much. What an adorable sweetheart and Harley is sure to be running and playing with new friends at the Rainbow Bridge.

OP
Harleysmommy

Harleysmommy

Apr 6, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Aug 1,2015. Harley (RIP baby girl) July 22, 2002 -March 26, 2015
Thank you all for your heartfelt condolences. I take solace in knowing that I will be reunited forever with Harley one day. But that doesn't lessen the tremendous heartache I have in not having her here with me now.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I'm very sorry. Thank you so much for sharing your personal stories with us. I smiled and I got misty when I read about the things you two used to do together. May you always have those memories to hold dear.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
rainbow.jpgThey will be there for us all again...........:heart::angelheart:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
My thoughts are with you! I am sorry for your loss. I was picturing her sitting in your computer chair with you and can only imagine the loneliness :hug:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm so sorry for yor loss. She had a happy long life, I wish I get to keep my angels with me as long. She's an angel in your heart now, forever.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:cry: so very sorry for the loss of your sweet girl.... rest in peace Harley :hug:

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
I am so sad to hear that you lost Harley, what a wonderful long, loving life she had. Thoughts of with you at this sad time RIP Harley :angelheart:

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
I'm sorry I just saw this. My heart goes out to you. I lost my own girl a couple of weeks after you lost your sweet Harley. Hang in there. We all know how you feel. [emoji173]️