Harleysmommy

Apr 6, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Aug 1,2015. Harley (RIP baby girl) July 22, 2002 -March 26, 2015
It's so hard to type through tears. :tissue: Finally My Harley was my babies registered name. The Lord blessed me with with my beautiful Harley when she was just 8 weeks old. She would have been 13 years old on July 22nd. She brought so much joy to my life for all of those years. She went to be with God on March 26, 2015. I am so devastated and there are no words to describe the anguish that I feel at the loss of my beloved baby girl. I feel so lost without her. She always wanted to be with me no matter what I was doing. She was my sidekick. Every time I sat down, she would come and lay on me and snuggle. Even when I was in my computer chair, she would sit at my feet and make silly bulldog noises until I put her on the chair that we barely fit on together, but she didn't care. She just wanted to be with her mommy. When she was ready to go to bed, she would go get on the bed and loudly demand that I go too. She made bulldoggy snow angels just a few weeks ago and I am so heartbroken that I didn't have my phone to take video. She was such a gentle soul and she loved everyone she met.

To My Harley,
I miss you so much my precious, precious little girl. My heart is broken without you. I miss your vocalization and your wiggles when I come home. I miss your sweet snoring lulling me to sleep every night. I miss towel tug of war after bath time. I miss your beautiful little face and your beautiful, loving heart. I miss hugging you and telling you "I love you" I hope you know how much I will always love you and miss you.
harley on vent.jpgharley tongue out.jpgoutside with nana Jean.jpg

A slobber love note that Harley left on the couchLove note from Harley.jpg

A Prayer to the Father
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. Lord I thank you for your loving kindness. I thank you for all that you have done for me and for everything that you have blessed me with.I thank you for blessing me with Harley and for all of the years that she brought joy to my life. I thank you that I will see her again one day, but Lord the loss of Harley is too overwhelming and my grief is unbearable. My heart is broken, my spirit mourns and my flesh weeps. I need your grace and strength to get me through this. Comfort me Lord. Please take away all of the pain and heal me.
Father I pray this, not only for myself, but also for others that are grieving the loss of their bullies.
I also pray for my family and friends that don't understand my devastation. I ask that you will help them to realize the special bond that I had with my baby girl. I forgive them of their actions and words Lord and I thank you for forgiving me of all of my sins and imperfections. Thank you for leading me to this site and for all of the caring people here. I give you all the praise and glory. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Blessed are they that mourn: for they will be comforted.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
My heart goes out to you - I am so so sorry. She lived to 12yrs old, that in itself is amazing. There are no words that will take the pain away, I cry with you as I type this - my Tyson is 9 & sometimes I wonder how much more time God will bless me with through him. Remember the good times, and rest easy knowing that she lived a long loving life. We will all be together again with our babies one day.
Prayers, love & hugs to you from one bully mama to another. Xoxoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Laura, I'm so sorry for the loss of Harley. Thanku for sharing these pictures of your beautiful girl and telling us a little about her. Reading the things she would do, like wanting to sit in the same chair with you made me smile and laugh...it's such a bulldog trait to have to be so close w/their human, isn't it? And you were a wonderful mom to her...the fact that she was almost 13yrs old is a testament to the care and love you gave her. Rest in peace, Harley. :angelheart:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Laura, welcome to EBN, I'm sorry that you're 1st posting on here is to say goodbye to your precious baby. I'm so sorry for your loss of Harley, I know how heartbreaking it is to lose a beloved pet, they really are our fur babies and are part of our family. We grieve the same as we would if we lost any family member. There is no time limit for grief and no words that anyone can say to take away your pain or hurt in your heart, only time can do that. We can only be here to listen to you and give support and let you vent. These precious babies leave way to soon, and when they go they take a piece of our hearts with them, and they leave a paw print on our hearts. Sending love, hugs and prayers your way. RIP sweet girl.
You were loved, and you will be missed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 159

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Wow what beautiful stories you have! I so enjoyed hearing them, I even pictured her making noises to move over, take those memories and be so very glad you both found each other and that you gave her the very best life!!! She was such a lucky girl to have you as her owner.

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
My heart's aching for you. I'm so sorry. Hugs. RIP beautiful Harley.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Laura I am so very sorry for your loss of Harley I also thank you for sharing a bit about Harley with us and she sounds like she was loved very much as she loved you too very much, my heart goes out to you Laura losing our babies is very hard to accept as it is like losing one of your children.

RIP Sweet girl, and big :hug: to you Laura

santinomom

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Santino
So very , very sorry. I can't even begin to imagine the emptiness you feel. Many hugs and kisses to you! xoxo

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
She was a beautiful girl. I am so sorry for your loss. Sending loving thoughts your way.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace Harley.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Laura, I'm SO very sorry for your loss of sweet Harley :cry: It sounds as if she had a very blessed life w/you and your family, and you were very lucky to have 13 wonderful years w/her. RIP Sweet Harley :angelheart:

Kerryos1

Apr 8, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubba passed in 07, Jack in 14, Oz last week
My heart goes out to you I hope that Harkey and my beloved Oz are having lots of bully fun over rainbow bridge they gave us more than we could ever give them

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.