My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I am so sorry about your Toby, It is so hard to loose a 4 legged baby, I know all to Well how it feels. Run with the Angels Toby. Prayers are with You and Your Family for the loss of your Baby.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgHi Kelly, I'm so sorry for your loss of your baby Toby. I can't imagine what pain and sadness you and your family are going through. There are no words I can say to make it any better, only time will heal your grief. Everyone deals with grief differently, and in their own time, There is no time limit it's your journey and your healing. Right now it feels like your hurt will explode with sadness when you think about him, but one day that sadness will turn to a smile when you think about him and remember a memory or a story of Toby, then other days there will be tears again. Theses feelings are normal.
You gave Toby a loving home and he knows you loved him. RIP buddy you were loved, and you will be missed. Our pets give us such joy and unconditional love, and it sucks that their life with us is so short, all we can do is enjoy them as long as we have them, and love and cherish our time with them. When these beautiful animals leave us, they leave a paw print on our hearts, and they take a piece of our hearts with them. Again I'm so sorry, sending love, hugs and prayers your way.

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Your story touched my heart and brought me to tears. I'm so sorry that your boy is no longer by your side. Sending love and prayers to you, your family, and his bully brother.

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I am so sorry to hear you've lost Toby. It is so hard to loose a baby like this. Sending virtual hugs your way, I know this really hurts, been there and hated it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
B

Bullies Mom

Aug 27, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Milo and Toby
Re: We lost one of our "boys"

Thank you so much, your words are much appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

Heartfelt thanks to you