One year ago today, I lost my big beautiful boy Winston...

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I just shed a tear reading this. It's so hard to believe that it's been a year already. Yes there are many like you here that bring our furry pets so far into our hearts they are just like our kids and love us so conditionally no matter what our mood is. Tracy, Winston's loss was a hard and difficult on, as were your other two babies, but know that the day will come when the sadness will ease but an occasional tear will still be there. I still miss my Ace so much, he was my bud. Hugs to you!!! :hug:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm overwhelmed by the responses on here… :*(

You know I didn't mean to make anyone tear up, but in all honestly grief is a part of life. I think that we always tend to avoid those feeling that make us unhappy or uncomfortable because well… everyone wants to be "happy". And there are some people who don't expect you to grieve over an animal… I guess that makes US the exception NOT the rule. When you lose something so precious to you, it makes you appreciate that love EVEN more… it is a gift that not many will understand. I have been blessed beyond anything I could ever deserve.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Cant blv its been a year already either!! hugs and love sent your way!!! :angelheart:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.