R.I.P PRINCESS

C

Chelseaay

We had princess for 6 weeks before she sadly passed away in march at 4months old, we miss you more every day and we never stop thinking about you and all the memories you brought to us, we hope you had a happy short life whilst in our care. We will always love you and I hope you are having fun over the rainbow bridge, sweet dreams baby girl ❤️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 151

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So sorry for your loss of that sweet girl.... Rest in peace Princess

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Patch was a beautiful Bully hope you find room for another, Princess would of wanted you to be happy and have a Bully or two in your lives she knows she was loved.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So sorry about your little Princess.:angelhug:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so very sorry for your loss… I lost a bully baby at 4 mos, and I know very well the heartbreak :*( May you rest in peace sweet Princess… :angelheart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry for your loss, and she was way too young to go to the bridge. She was a beauty.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so sorry for the loss of your Princess. She was with you for a short time, but you both experienced lots of love in that short time. RIP Princess, you were loved, and you will be missed.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I am so sorry for your loss!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
OMG so sorry for your loss, I am sure you gave her some much happiness in her short life, must have been awlful for you all, doesn't matter how short the time is with us they leave an pawprint in our hearts forever. :angelheart:

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I am so sorry for your loss, God Bless You. What happened to your Princess? How did she die? She will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge when it is your time to go. This helps me so much to know this when my 4 legged Babies have passed away, that one day I will be with my 4 legged Babies.

OP
C

Chelseaay

I am so sorry for your loss, God Bless You. What happened to your Princess? How did she die? She will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge when it is your time to go. This helps me so much to know this when my 4 legged Babies have passed away, that one day I will be with my 4 legged Babies.

Thank you, she was fine and then the next morning I woke up and she had passed away, the vets think it was a heart murmur, we got in touch with the breeders who we got her off but they didn't reply :/ it was heartbreaking

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online