RIP our beloved boy, Sir Guv'na

Pogomom

May 1, 2014
California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Guv'na
Guv'na was our first bulldog and was the king of our house and our motorhome. The license plate holder on our RV reads, "Sir Guv'na's Mansion". He let us sit on his couch and sleep on his bed. He was the best! Here is a message for you my boy:

First let me thank you for the last 10 years. You are missed every second of the day...our lives are empty and I cannot begin to tell you how much it pains me to come home after work and not see you lying on the couch waiting for me. I miss those big brown eyes and your silly little wagging "nub". You will forever be in our hearts.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm so sorry for your loss. Guv'na sounded like a big sweetheart and you were very fortunate indeed to have him in your life these past 10 years. I know he's watching over you and your family.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I'm very sorry for your loss. You boy sounded like a sweetheart

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So very sorry for the loss of your loving bully boy! he will always be with you. rest in peace Sir Guv'na, you were well loved.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss… Sir Guv'na sounds as if he was very much loved. May he rest in peace…

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
It hurts so bad when they leave us, however long we have them...
it's never long enough. What a lucky boy to have been your bully,
RIP, Sir Guv'na...you were well and truly loved :)

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I am so sorry to hear about your loss, please know that he will be waiting for you over the bridge and there are a lot of good bullies there to keep him company in the meantime.

shamrock13

Sep 4, 2013
Absecon, New Jersey
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
What a lucky bully to have such caring and loving parents. He is waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge, with all of the other dogs who were cared for by dog lovers like us. RIP dear Sir Guv'na . Shamrock13, Hooch, and Sadie

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I am sorry for your loss. I will keep ypu and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I am so sorry for your loss of Sweet Sir Guv'na. I know you will see your Baby again one day to be reunited and never part again, this keeps me gong to know I will see all of my 4 legged Love Ones one day. Love To You and your Precious Sir Guv'na.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Don't think of him as gone away -his journey's just begun, life holds so many facets -this earth is only one.

Just think of him as resting from the sorrows and the tears in a place of warmth and comfort where there are no days and years.

Think how he must be wishing that we could know today how nothing but our sadness can really pass away.

And think of him as living

And think of him as living In the hearts of those he touched For nothing loved is ever lost -And he was loved so much
May he rest in Everlasting Peace

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
So sorry ..I lost my first Bully a year ago he was 8.. I know what you are going through... Remember the fun times... He will always be special ..no two are alike .
Take care and we send our prayers....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.